PDA

View Full Version : Create an Assassin skill

RadaArashi
07-08-2007, 18:18
Aside from "Lets guess what GWEN skills are!" I haven't seen a thread like this ever being made in the time I've been here and I didn't see any rules forbidding its creation so here it is

ITT we make assassin skills, this is also not intended to be a "omg lets hope ANet looks at this thread so they make them" thread but rather, just for fun, as well as out of curiosity to see what everyone would like to run on their dream sins.

Golden Blossom Strike
Off-hand Attack. Must follow a Lead Attack. if it hits, this attack strikes for +10...25 damage. If you are under the effects of an enchantment, all adjacent foes take 10...25 damage.
5/0/2

Shocking Assault
Lead Attack. If this attack hits, you strike for +11...21 Lightning damage. This skill has 20% armor penetration.
5/0/8

Murderous Intent
Hex Spell. For 3...12 seconds, target foe is hexed with Murderous Intent. The next time an ally inflicts damage to target foe, you shadow step to that foe's location.
10/1/15

Sqube
07-08-2007, 18:40
I like the idea of this thread. I think you also need to mention what attribute line you're putting your attacks in. Looking at what you put down, I'm assuming DM/DM/DA.

Spider Dagger
Spell. Send out a Spider Dagger at target foe. Spider Dagger strikes for 10..50 damage and poisons foes for 3..10 seconds. This spell has half the normal range. Deadly Arts
10/1/15

Sounds Risky
07-08-2007, 20:50
Throat Slicer
10/0/12
Off-Hand Attack. Must follow a Lead Attack. If it hits, target foe begins bleeding and cannot cast shouts or chants for 8...14 seconds. (Critical Strikes)

Would be neat to have a unique blood spray effect for it.

TheDivider
07-08-2007, 20:53
Aside from "Lets guess what GWEN skills are!" I haven't seen a thread like this ever being made in the time I've been here and I didn't see any rules forbidding its creation so here it is.

Like this?

http://guildwars.incgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=452146

Had some ideas thrown in there and I kinda liked them.

Assassins Ritual - Enchantment Spell - for every assassin enchantment you have on you your offhand attacks deal +3....10 damage. ( Maximum bonus 40 )

Hindering Strike - if target foe is attacking or casting a spell you deal +25....45 damage. Melee Attack

psychotik
08-08-2007, 00:47
All of these skills will probably be overpowered

Magnetizing Shadows [E] - Hex spell - Deadly Arts
15e 1c 30r

Target foe is teleported to your current location and moves 33% slower for 1...5 seconds.

Master of daggers - Stance - Dagger mastery
5e 20r

For the next 1...10 seconds whenever you double strike you strike an additional 1...3 times.

Dragon wire [E] - Hex Spell - Deadly Arts
5e 1/2c 15r

For the next 5...25 seconds whenever you and target foe are more than 50' apart, you teleport to that foe.

Howling Blades [E] - Stance - Critical Strikes
15e 30r

All of your attacks deal 90-50% less damage, for 1...10 seconds all you melee attacks can be used at range, as long as you are within earshot of your current foe.

(I'm fully aware that this skill is far too overpowered)

Kamikaze (two versions) [E] - Skill - Critical Strikes
15e 60r

Lose all enchantments for 1...10 seconds all of you non-attack skills are disabled and you can no longer be the target of spells. For 1...5 seconds all of your melee attacks deal double damage but any damage or conditions you inflict are also inflicted upon you.

For the next 1...13 seconds all you skills deal double damage, cost no energy, cast and recharge instantly. When this skill ends, you die.

Shadow Clone [E] - Spell - Critical Strikes
15e 2c 20r

Animate a level 1...10 shadow clone at your current location, for 6 seconds whenever you are the target of a hostile attack or spell, that skill is redirected to your shadow clone instead.

zerdonal
08-08-2007, 01:07
Throat Slicer
10/0/12
Off-Hand Attack. Must follow a Lead Attack. If it hits, target foe begins bleeding and cannot cast shouts or chants for 8...14 seconds. (Critical Strikes)

Would be neat to have a unique blood spray effect for it.

impressive, but make it automatically a crit. strike. i'd like to see that with this "lead" spell:

Hostage!
5/(1/4)/30
Hex spell. You are teleported to target foe and that foe's skills are disabled for 0...6 seconds. This spell ends prematurely if you fall below 70% maximum health or if target foe falls below 33% maximum health. This spell counts as a lead attack. (Deathly arts)

also coupled with:

Shameless Strike
Dual attack. must strike a foe below 33% maximum health, that foe is knocked down and suffers from deep wound for 1...15 seconds. this attack deals +10...40 damage. all of your non-attack skills are disabled for 15...10 seconds.

on a side note, the second Kamikazee skill above is far too powerful. yeah, imagine it with unyielding aura or vengeance. yikes. (all skills activate isntantly, means like 10 attacks/second?!)

Sqube
08-08-2007, 04:29
I like Master of Daggers. Locust's Fury, Critical Agility, Conjure, Deadly Paradox... the numbers would be so beautiful.

Jakwarrior
08-08-2007, 06:04
Tetrad Blades
10e 8r

Dual Attack. Must follow an off-hand attack. You double strike target foe. Each of these attacks deal + 1...11 damage.

So this skill would end up hitting them four times. Since each attack is doublestrike.

And Magnetising Shadows is overpowered, but it would be fun to teleport someone into a bunch of traps. :grin:

Archlich Necrosaro
08-08-2007, 07:13
I still like the idea I had and I even made a sin during the beta weekend named after it.

Kidney stab(or punch)
10 e 15r lead (increase recharge for other strike forms)

Stab opponent in the kidney. This attack does +5-30 damage and causes the target to become crippled for 5-10 seconds. If target is hexed or under other conditions Kidney Punch causes bleeding for 5-10 seconds.

(interesting idea but hey its something ya?)

Wrath of the Dragon
15-20e 10r dual strike {E}
deal 2-40 damage. Opponent hit with this skill is knocked down and suffers burning for 5-10 seconds. Any adjacent opponents are knocked down and struck for an additional 1-20 damage and suffer burning.

general idea is death blossom but probably more powerful than it longer recharge and causes burning. And the icon could be an asian dragon or european style dragon. i'm abit tired but I actually like the idea of it

this one's a rough rough idea but it might be fun to play with

Hundred Daggers( can't think of a better name)
dual attack or enchantment
attack opponent an additional 1...3...4/5 times(16 dag mastery) times each dagger strike deals normal damage.

enchantment version- for x seconds your chance of double strikes increase 10-20%+

anyways thats all i got..

rentauri
08-08-2007, 08:44
I'm terrible at balance so here are the ideas:

I'm not Here Shadow Arts
10e/.25/60
Enchantment Spell. For 10 seconds next time the assassin takes damage that would be fatal the assassin Shadow Steps to location this Enchantment was first cast and gains 30...100 health.

Ambush Deadly Arts Elite
15e/2/40
Elite Trap. When Ambush is triggered assassin Shadow Steps to traps location. Foes in the traps affect are Knockdown and Crippled for 1...10 seconds. While activating this skill you are easily interrupted.

Culling the Herd Deadly Arts
10e/e/30
Spell. Shadow Target foe to random location and that foe is Crippled for 5..13 seconds

Ally into the Shadow Shadow Arts
5e/.25/60
Spell. Target touched ally Shadow Steps to target foe. If that foe has more health than ally, you gain 40..112 health.

Of course like Death's Charge and Death's Retreat there could be an version that shadow steps ally to other target ally.

Shadow Lord Critical Strike
5e/1/20
For 10...30 seconds, non-hex Shadow Step spells and stances recharge 5...41% faster.

And just because:

Golden Black Falling Lotus Mantis Fang Fox Spider Ox Dagger Mastery Elite
15e/30
Off Hand Attack. Must be Enchanted and Strike a Hexed Foe. Target is knocked down for 3 seconds. The attack cannot be blocked and Poisons, Cripples and inflicts a Deep Wound on the target for 5...17 seconds.

Basically that was an attempt to combine all the different assassin attack types, not serious in any way.

BunnyLord
08-08-2007, 08:46
Since this is a "Dream" Thread I'll just go crazy, here's what my whole bar would look like.

Wild Lotus Strike
10e 8r
Off-Hand Attack. If you're not under the effect of a stance this attack fails. If it hits, Wild Lotus Strike strikes for +10...27 damage and you gain 5...17 Energy.
Attribute: Critical Strikes

Shining Lotus Strike
5e 8r
Dual Attack. If it hits, Shining Lotus Strike deals +10...45 damage and target foe suffers from Blindness for 0...9 seconds.
Attribute: Dagger Mastery

Death Lotus Strike
5e 8r
Off-hand Attack. Must follow a Dual Attack. If it hits, Twisted Lotus Strike strikes for +5...35 damage and target foe Suffers from Deep Wound for 5...20 seconds.

Enlightening Lotus Strike
5e 8r
Dual Attack. If it hits, Enlightening Lotus Strike strikes for +5...35 damage. If that foe is suffering from Blindness, that foe takes an additional +10...35 damage.
Attribute: Dagger Mastery

Critical Focus [E]
5e 5r
Elite Stance. For 5...20 seconds, your next 4 dagger attack skills activate 50% faster and results in critical hits. :happy:

Shadow's Pact
10e 1/4 15r
Spell. Shadow Step to target foe's location. If you're under the effects on an enchantment this skill takes an additional 20...5 seconds of recharge.
Attribute: Shadow Arts

Critical Shadows
5e 1/4c 10r
Enchantment Spell. For 1...10 seconds, you gain 1 health regen +2 armor for each points in critical strikes.
Attribute: Shadow Arts

Essence of the Night
15e 1c 30s
Enchantment Spell. For 10...30 seconds you become invicible. Essence of the Night ends if you attack or use a skill.

Raven Flameheart
08-08-2007, 08:52
"Way of the Hornet"
Deadly Arts.
Enchantment. For the next 1...20 seconds, your critical hits interrupt spells being cast by your target. If a spell is interrupted in this way, your target is poisoned for 1..4 seconds.

Cardinal Cyn
08-08-2007, 15:09
"Hit and Run"
10e 1/4c 5r
Enchantment. You shadow step to target foe. "Hit and Run" ends after 1..4 seconds at which point you shadow step back to your original location.
Attribute: Deadly Arts

Basically a very spammable shadow step the downside being you don't get long to get off your attack chain.

TheDivider
08-08-2007, 17:41
"Way of the Hornet"
Deadly Arts.
Enchantment. For the next 1...20 seconds, your critical hits interrupt spells being cast by your target. If a spell is interrupted in this way, your target is poisoned for 1..4 seconds.

Very cool, nice name as well.

--------

Twilight Fangs - off-hand attack, must follow dual attack. If this attack hits you strike for +16...32 damage. If target was under a hex that foe is knocked down.
10 Energy / 10 Recharge

Falling Dragon - Elite Dual Attack. If this attack hits you strike for +15 damage. If this attack hits a knocked down foe you strike for an additional +15....35 damage and target foe is set on fire for 5 seconds.
5 Energy / 12 Recharge

Sword Breaker - Skill. For 2...6 seconds the next attack skill against you is blocked while your attacking. If it is blocked this way all of target foe's attack skills recharge.
5 Energy / 1/4 Activation / 20 Recharge

Wave Daggers - Throw a dagger and target foe and adjacent foes. Each dagger hits for 18...41 earth damage. If 3 foes are successfully hit this skill recharges instantly. This spell has half the normal range.
5 Energy / 15 Recharge

Sqube
08-08-2007, 18:28
Archlich Necrosaro: I like Kidney Stab, but it should cause Weakness, and Bleeding if the opponent is hexed. Wrath of the Dragon is interesting, but the duration on the burn is epic. It should be 1...4 seconds in my opinion.

rentauri: Culling the Herd is an interesting one; I think it would work better if the individual in question was drawn to you and Crippled. However, the recharge needs to be longer, it has to be elite, and it has to have half-spell range. Otherwise it's the most outrageous thing ever -- wander to the vicinity of a monk, and bam! He's getting wailed on before he even knows what happened.

BunnyLord: Shining Lotus --> Moebius --> Enlightening Moebius would be devastating. And as far as Essence of the Night... it seems rather like a slight variation on Mist Form. The fact that it ends if you use a skill or attack should not, in my opinion, preclude it from being an elite.

Raven Flamehart: Way of the Hornet is awesome. Sounds like Disrupting Accuracy, only without needing a bow.

Cardinal Cyn: Well... the whole point is that you're not supposed to be in there that long with a shadow step. That's open to abuse by other classes, particularly warriors. Put a modest investment in DA, raise adrenaline by beating on somebody else, then shadow step to a monk and unleash your chain on him. 4 seconds later, you're safe and sound where you started.

TheDivider: I don't think I quite understand Sword Breaker. I'm assuming it's meant to be a purely defensive/kiting skill?

rentauri
08-08-2007, 20:56
Culling the Herd is an interesting one; I think it would work better if the individual in question was drawn to you and Crippled. However, the recharge needs to be longer, it has to be elite, and it has to have half-spell range. Otherwise it's the most outrageous thing ever -- wander to the vicinity of a monk, and bam! He's getting wailed on before he even knows what happened.

More or less Culling was designed to be a way to cause formation problems with the opponent group while providing the chance to either be helpful or harmful much like Heart of Shadow and Viper's Defense are, the skills that was inspired from.

Sqube
08-08-2007, 22:15
A valid point, but the crucial difference is that you don't control where Viper's Defense and Heart of Shadow will send you.

This teleports an enemy to where you are, which is vastly more powerful.

VILenin
09-08-2007, 04:22
Since Assassins are supposed to be martial artists, I figured I'd post something stupid.

Large Outer Reap
5e, .75c, 10r, unlinked
Skill. If target touched foe is attacking, that foe is knocked down. Otherwise, you are knocked down.

Falling Armbar
5e, .75c, 12r, unlinked
Hex Spell. If target touched foe is knocked down, that foe is hexed with Falling Armbar and suffers from Deep Wound for 10 seconds. After two seconds, that foe is knocked down again.

Achilles Crank
5e, .75c, 8r, unlinked
Skill. Target touched foe is hexed with Achilles Crank and suffers from Cripple for 15 seconds. After two seconds, that foe is knocked down again.

Rear Naked Choke
10e, 1c, 15r, Critical Strikes
Skill. If target touched foe is fleeing or not moving, that foe takes 20-80 damage and is knocked down for three seconds. If target foe is knocked down, that foe takes an additional 15-40 damage. Otherwise, you are knocked down and suffer from Weakness for 8 seconds.

I know it's unbalanced as hell, but hey, unarmed martial arts are pretty badass.

Archlich Necrosaro
09-08-2007, 06:30
I know the duration's epic but it could be something like Lose all energy and then do so many seconds per energy lost with a max of like 6-8. I was tired at the time. But I would LOVE to see something like that put in. Afterall In ascalon the mural is there of a dragon similar to Kuunie.

Nanashi
09-08-2007, 13:55
Since Assassins are supposed to be martial artists...

There not... just people adapt with the "intent to kill". Martial Artists usually follow the, "Only if forced to fend for one's life." That's my look on it anyways, to me they're the opposite.

yuurei
09-08-2007, 15:25
Since Assassins are supposed to be martial artists, I figured I'd post something stupid.

I know it's unbalanced as hell, but hey, unarmed martial arts are pretty badass.

Assassin's already have their own built in martial arts. The way they use daggers is as an extention of their body, and their attacks are highly stylized. Plus they have touch attacks like Palm Strike.

You can already see shades of brawling in the Strength attribute of warriors, so it would be easy to add wrestling.

I think if you're going to give a profession an unarmed martial arts discepline, it should most likely be monks. Unarmed fighting surounds their mystique much more than assassins. And you can replace smiting prayers since its usefulness is few and far between.

And if i was going to add an assassin skill, it would be:

"Don't Stereotype Me!"
Shout, 1 adrenaline.
For the next 60 seconds, your skills fail unless you shout what skill you are using.

critical vengeance
09-08-2007, 18:08
'eye of the tiger' critical strikes

stance 5 energy 25 second recharge

For 4-21 seconds you move 15% faster and have an additional 15% chance to critical.

uh maybe more later, i have writers block lol

Sandotyu Akaoni
10-08-2007, 05:06
There not... just people adapt with the "intent to kill". Martial Artists usually follow the, "Only if forced to fend for one's life." That's my look on it anyways, to me they're the opposite.

That theory isnt really correct. I practiced kendo and am currently training in Iaido. With japanese sword arts you need the intent to kill, really sword fights dont last long like in the movies. No intent to kill, no aggression will end with you being brownbread.

Anywho heres my ideas...

Faceless Shadow (Shadow Arts)
10e 40r
Enchantment Spell = For 5-20 seconds you are removed from the 'game radar'. Faceless shadow ends if you attack or use a skill.

(Note- I guess this skill kinda breaks the 4th wall, but sins are supposed to be stealthy and especially in environments such as AB people rely on the radar allot. I think becoming invisible on the radar for a short period of time would be great. I know it a powerful tool hence the cost.)

扇子 (Shadow arts)
5e 10r
Skill = Your opponent becomes blinded and dazed for 5-15 seconds. This skills only works while weilding a fan offhand.

(Note- This skill is pretty much made for me personally as i use a fan offhand mixed with a katana, more for looks that anything haha)

Assassins Premonition (Shadow Arts)
10e -1e
Stance = While using this stance anyone who shadows steps (anytype) to your location is blinded for 5-10seconds. This stance ends if you attack or use a skill.

(Note- I hate it when sins prey on each other just for the fact their a sin, tactically it sound to kill the opposing forces sins but still gets boring so heres a way to defend against it.)

VILenin
10-08-2007, 05:25
You do Iaido? How does that work? Do they give you a wooden sword with a sheath or what?

Sandotyu Akaoni
10-08-2007, 08:48
You do Iaido? How does that work? Do they give you a wooden sword with a sheath or what?

Well allot of the time it depends on your sensei or what ryu you are learning. But generally most beginners start with a bokuto with a plastic saya (wooden saya for bokuto exist but are large and heavy). How ever the probelm with a bokuto is it feels nothing like a real sword so you can learn bad habbits but it allows your sensei to watch and analysis how you move and to improve your basics movements etc.

After that you move onto "Iaito" which are real katana in every sense but instead of being made from steel and with a sharp edge its blunt and made from an alloy. The idea being you can get used to the weight and feel of a real sword with out the danger of cutting off fingers and toes...or the back of your scalp. Those who are high enough in rank and experience choose to practice with a live blade or "shinken" also shinken are used in Tameshigiri
which is cutting real objects such as wet tattami and bamboo.

Theres allot of confusion between real "iaito" and "wallhangers" wallhangers being the cheap rip off swords you see on ebay and in shops for like 30 quid.

Hope that helps ^-^

(sorry for being off topic ><)

Nismo Skyline
10-08-2007, 15:17
Knee to the Groin
15e/20r
Off-Hand Attack. Must follow a lead attack. Target foe is Dazed and suffers from Weakness for 3-12 seconds. (Deadly Arts)

Blindside
10e/10r
Lead Attack. Shadow Step to target foe, deal +6-20 damage and causes Bleeding for 3-8 seconds. If skill misses you suffer from bleeding for 10-5 seconds. (Shadow Arts)

FYI....first attempt at making a skills.

yuurei
10-08-2007, 15:37
Knee to the Groin
15e/20r
Off-Hand Attack. Must follow a lead attack. Target foe is Dazed and suffers from Weakness for 3-12 seconds. (Deadly Arts)

What if your target is female? Or nuetered?

Nismo Skyline
10-08-2007, 15:50
male or female a knee to that oh so precious spot hurts...alot. alot alot

do we have nuetered characters? maybe the char? :-P

RadaArashi
10-08-2007, 17:57

There's always the "C Punt" >_>

Successful Assassination
Enchantment Spell. For 20 seconds this enchantment does nothing. If you kill a foe, this enchantment ends. If it ends this way, you gain +8 health regeneration, +40 Armor and +25% Speed until you use a skill.
Shadow Arts 15/1/45

Way of the Shadows
Stance. For 3...15 seconds, your shadow steps recharge 50% faster.
Shadow Arts 5/0/20

Zero
10-08-2007, 18:02

It hurts no matter the gender (no idea why people get the idea females are immune in that one spot :shocked: ) However, I believe the skill should also have a KD added to it as well as a possible cripple :grin:

Nismo Skyline
10-08-2007, 18:05
It hurts no matter the gender (no idea why people get the idea females are immune in that one spot :shocked: ) However, I believe the skill should also have a KD added to it as well as a possible cripple :grin:

I was thinking about throwing in a KD for the skill but the whoel effect of seeing stars after gettin hit by the skill seemed more appealing for some reason. i guess it could be changed to target foe is KD'd and suffers from weakness for x-x secs. either way i thought itd be a funny skill to see animated.

RadaArashi
10-08-2007, 18:57
Throw Mastery
Elite Stance. For 1..20 seconds your melee attacks have half the normal Spell range and deal +1 damage for each rank in Critical Strikes.
Critical Strikes 5/0/25

Combine with Deadly Haste and Deadly Arts dagger throwing skills and you got a whole new way of pressuring Assassin.

TheDivider
11-08-2007, 00:16
Side Striker - Enchantment spell. For 20 seconds your next 1...3 attacks skills also affect nearby foes.

Leap - spell - shadow step to target foe. If foe is more than 10 feet in front of you this spell fails.
5 energy / 3 Recharge

* A continous quick moving shadow step that has a small range. Very good for quick movement around nearby foes. Overpowered, idk :huh: *

Old idea - bringing it back:

Trail of Blood - Hex spell - target foe is hexed with trail of blood and moves 10% faster for 8....15 seconds. For each second that foe is moving you are healed for 10 health.

VILenin
11-08-2007, 04:17
Side Striker - Enchantment spell. For 20 seconds your next 1...3 attacks skills also affect nearby foes.

Overpowered. Using it with Death Blossom becomes a multiplying irreducible 80 damage per adjacent foe. You could probably kill a thumper or a spirit spammer outright in one shot with that.

Leap - spell - shadow step to target foe. If foe is more than 10 feet in front of you this spell fails.
5 energy / 3 Recharge
If Scorpion Wire is 100 feet, then 10 feet is practically already melee range. Making it half spell range would probably be acceptable. I can't really see any overpowered use for that.

Throw Mastery
Elite Stance. For 1..20 seconds your melee attacks have half the normal Spell range and deal +1 damage for each rank in Critical Strikes.
Critical Strikes 5/0/25

That would be ridiculously overpowered. Stuff like Horns of the Ox and Trampling Ox would become broken as hell. Although it is a nice idea. Make it end on attack skills, maybe?

RadaArashi
11-08-2007, 05:30
Oh yeah, I forgot to add "Your daggers attack skills are disabled", or maybe "This Stance ends if you use an attack skill". I had in mind that you would not be able to perform dagger chains.

Only thing that concerns me is that this could make Dancing Daggers ridiculously abusable, dealing around 130 damage every 2-3 seconds for only 5 energy. But the idea is to make the assassin more ninja-ish like, was going to name this skill 'Shuriken Mastery' but there's no shuriken involved ever :P

The sin would just be throwing his/her daggers much like Paragons throw their spears

Zero
11-08-2007, 13:07
You avoided the DD problem quite nicely by sayign "dagger attacks" where-as DD is a spell so that was well avoided ^^

Akirai Annuvil
11-08-2007, 13:35

Small rework:

Your next 1..3 lead attack skills also affect nearby allies.

VILenin
11-08-2007, 15:06
Small rework:

Griefer material. Bring Unsuspecting Strike and murder your allies. I assume you mean "foes"?

TheDivider
11-08-2007, 15:55
Small rework:

Yeah I thought about it just being off-hand attacks or something similar.

Akirai Annuvil
11-08-2007, 17:19
Griefer material. Bring Unsuspecting Strike and murder your allies. I assume you mean "foes"?

God that would be funny :p but yes I meant foes.

RadaArashi
11-08-2007, 17:33
Oh yeah, I was somehow under the impression that DD would get the +9 or +13 damage bonus. What an embarrassment, I don't even know my own skill xD

But yeah, the idea of Throw Mastery was to give the Assassin the alternative of being a middle-range attacker too, using the Deadly Arts spells like Crippling and Disrupting Dagger as support, Dancing Daggers as a spike and basic auto-attack spam to recover energy and pressure damage using an IAS, plus the dagger's inherent speed and the +damage bonus.

RadaArashi
15-08-2007, 20:11
Aww didn't want to create a double post, but since edit is no longer available seems like I don't have much choice

Mirrored Strike
Stance. Must follow a Lead Attack. For 20 seconds the next melee attack or touch skill against you fails and you inflict the same skill on that foe.
10/0/30 - Unlinked

If you're performing an off-hand while your foe does say, Vampiric Bite, your off-hand would be interrupted.

"I can tank!"
Shout. For 5 seconds you think you have 110 AL and cannot be the target of enchantments or healing spells. When this shout ends you die, leaving an exploitable corpse.
5/0/1 - Unlinked

Nismo Skyline
17-08-2007, 14:24
"I can tank!"
Shout. For 5 seconds you think you have 110 AL and cannot be the target of enchantments or healing spells. When this shout ends you die, leaving an exploitable corpse.
5/0/1 - Unlinked

now that is some funny s***.

"Falling Trip" - shadow step to target foe, trip and get KD'd for 5 secsonds.

highfivesucka
17-08-2007, 18:13
Chuck Norris Strike
0/0/0

Skill. You win Guild Wars.