Full Radiant Armour

Fire: Superior
Earth: Superior
Energy Storage: Major

Fire: 16
Earth: 15
Energy Storage: 5

20/20 fire staff with 20% Enchantments

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1749/sardelacvq1.png (http://imageshack.us)
Shot at 2007-08-10

Bosses can spawn at points 1 & 3

Cast Balthazarís Spirit and head to point 1. Just prior to aggro cast Armor Of Earth, Flame Djinnís Haste and Stoneflesh Aura. Gather up Boss, (if spawned), and the 3 groups of 2. Keep Stoneflesh Aura up at all times during aggro. Re-cast Stoneflesh Aura and then Meteor Shower, Savannnah Heat, Bed of Coals, Flame Djinnís Haste and Inferno, (important, cast in quick succession).

If when you exit Sardelac Sanitarium there are Grawl at point 1 just re-zone.

Points 1, 2, 3 and 4 are where I round them up.

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/2617/pic1gz1.png (http://imageshack.us)

If any break aggro just re-cast Stoneflesh Aura, wait for Savannnah Heat to finish then recast Djinnís Haste and Inferno as required.

I would recommend that you do not open the chests. I started to but had 10 purples in a row so now Iím just keeping the lockpicks for later.

Avoid Grawl and Gargoyles, this build is just for Hulking Stone Elementals.

The good thing this is that each run only takes a few minutes,

Drops, (over approximately the last 4 weeks, 2 hours per day):
Approximately 70-80 gold items, (mostly rubbish but about 10 nice ones).
8 Elite Warrior Tomes, (all sold)
70+ warrior Tomes, (sold in batches of 20)
400 lumps of Charcoal
50 lockpicks
4 Rubies, 2 Sapphires
4 Black, 3 white Dyes (+ lots of other colours)
ID all white drops and sell

After selling the Elite/non-elite Tomes, and all non-wanted drops I have made +300k, (excluding good gold drops, Rubies, Sapphires, black/white dyes, so probably nearer 400k).

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/66/pic2vf9.png (http://imageshack.us)

Itís tedious, repetitive but I need the gold for GW:EN ;)

Nikhera
10-08-2007, 12:50
Pretty cool, going to try this out. I think what I will do is try switching Armor of Earth and Balthazar's spirit for Stonestriker and Mantra of Earth. Will see how it goes =D

Gorani
10-08-2007, 12:55
I use a SliverArmour build for those, but I have not even close as much luck as you had (no Rubies or Saphires ever, no Elite tomes until now, 4 Coal a few Warrior tomes) I had a few dyes and lockpicks.

Nikhera
11-08-2007, 20:10
Compared to Sliver Armor, this seems a bit faster, since it's easier to kill stragglers. Oh, and I switched out Bed of Coals for Mark of Rodgort, it works fine either way.

To this day my luckiest run was probably three gold in a row, two from the same mob. I've gotten a bunch of warrior tomes, too. I was all like, o_o;;

Thanks for sharing the build ^^

zerdonal
12-08-2007, 00:42
i'll try to adapt this for a warrior. i'm lacking the ele skills. :(

Nikhera
12-08-2007, 00:43
I'm not sure if it's possible to adapt this particular build to a Warrior...you'd have energy problems like no tomorrow o_o;;

But I know there are warrior builds specifically for this farm out there. Try PvXwiki maybe?

Nunes
13-08-2007, 03:49
Wow... i like you post... i just started to do that with my monk level 8 and its going well, a pretty slow.. but can held all monster... i just cast mending on me... aggro the monsters + healing breeze and protection hands...and then i cast symbol of wrath... as i said... its pretty slow... but can make some good money for begginers monks.

Tsai Cooper
13-08-2007, 05:12
nice build i prefer triple chop cyclone wammo(ftw)
but idk if my build would work there
but yours sure does!

Nikhera
13-08-2007, 05:38
Wow... i like you post... i just started to do that with my monk level 8 and its going well, a pretty slow.. but can held all monster... i just cast mending on me... aggro the monsters + healing breeze and protection hands...and then i cast symbol of wrath... as i said... its pretty slow... but can make some good money for begginers monks.

You should come back to that once you're level 20 in hard mode, then the real cash will start coming in. =)

Though I'm not sure of a typical 55hp monk setup wouldn't work better in that case.

Nunes
13-08-2007, 05:42
You should come back to that once you're level 20 in hard mode, then the real cash will start coming in. =)

Though I'm not sure of a typical 55hp monk setup wouldn't work better in that case.

well.. i just started the game.. and im trying to make some money XD

btw... in hard mode it give + drops? or just more painfull to kill the monsters? (like withouth being at hard monster i wont win any golds)

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/1415/gw063qk1.jpg
Here is me with my slow farm. XD

AlmightyBoris
13-08-2007, 06:05
Yes, 55 monk works for this run too. I have tried it before, just not profitable enough IMO.

Nikhera
13-08-2007, 07:06
well.. i just started the game.. and im trying to make some money XD

btw... in hard mode it give + drops? or just more painfull to kill the monsters? (like withouth being at hard monster i wont win any golds)

It should give the same ammount of drops...but better drops. In hard mode monsters are lvl 20+.

Kylie McDiarmid
15-08-2007, 01:37
keep discussing farming builds in these threads and you'll see how quickly they all get nerfed.

Count Chocula V
15-08-2007, 17:58
keep discussing farming builds in these threads and you'll see how quickly they all get nerfed.

Indeed, by bringing this to the attention of Anet you have sealed its fate. Even though it realistically does not actually give much of a reward for the time offered. I have found regular playing of the game in HM to be much more rewarding than this.

Most likely the OP was just incredibly lucky. But now regardless of that: these drop rates (or the mobs themselves) will be changed.

If you have an area in the game, where you have found luck in finding drops. TELL NO ONE, not your dog, not your Mom, not your Guildees, and definitely not a forum that Anet checks regularly. That is all.

Wils
16-10-2007, 06:40
thx for sharing build baz, did this today. got about 5 good golds, 4 rubys, about 10 lockpicks. made 24k in about 4 hours.. cheers mate.

dont feel no pain
16-10-2007, 21:01
:grin: WML FTW, nice guide ^_^

BlueHeaven
16-10-2007, 22:09
I farmed these things with a 55 necro when HM was first introduced. I guess you can make money from it, but mostly from merching everything you get. I'll try this build out though when I get a chance, since the big thing is speed, so if you can kill more than 3 at a time (3 at a time won't break aggro) thens that a big plus/timesaver.

If you can average to about 1k per run your about as good as before the drop ratio nerf in farming in normal mode.

BlueHeaven
17-10-2007, 02:00
Well it tested it out, definitely faster than my necro since you can group more than 3 at a time. I did make one change though, I replaced bed of coals with the Sun Spear skill intensity. They now don't even have a chance to run away, they die in about 6 secs.
Code:
OgNDksy8QADkVlV3C4gfVlCyDA

thesmithy
17-10-2007, 19:50
i noticed that if you use silver armour with the ele build they all scatter and u cant kill them:sad:

BlueHeaven
17-10-2007, 20:47
i noticed that if you use silver armour with the ele build they all scatter and u cant kill them:sad:

Thats the hard part about farming in Hard Mode, if you are being attacked by more than 3 foes, they will start to run away at about 1/2 health, even if its not from AOE damage. The build the op posted is one of the few I've seen that kills them fast enough and keeps them from running away (with MS) which works of big groups.

Kylie McDiarmid
29-10-2007, 21:00
i use a different build to do this same run and in the past few weeks the drops are getting worse. i wonder why....