PDA

View Full Version : They need more Male Ele appearance's. Anyone agree?

I R Kazi
12-09-2007, 16:21
I personally dont like any of the combos for face and hair is that why EVERYONE makes a fem ele? lol

MaximumSquid
12-09-2007, 17:24
I think the face/hair for male eles is fine. . . I just hate the outfits for male eles. . .

What exactly are you looking to make? Gandolf the Grey?

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/ngbeyond/rings/images/myth_gandolf.jpg

Lobo Saleem
12-09-2007, 17:39
I think the face/hair for male eles is fine. . . I just hate the outfits for male eles. . .

What exactly are you looking to make? Gandolf the Grey?

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/ngbeyond/rings/images/myth_gandolf.jpg

I absolutely would hate eles falling into that stereotype like Gandalf the grey ( the typical boring robe etc etc ) even though i liked Gandalf.
An option to have such a look wouldnīt bother me really but having many sets based on that look no thanks.
I really like the more modern looking stylish eles. Of couse i donīt like all face hair combos either but that applys to every profession anyway... and with the 3 camapaigns now theres allot of variety in the hairstyles and faces wich is a great thing imo so theres allot of choices for different tastes.
But to solve such problems partially i hope A-Net will introduce more character customization with GW 2 when you create them ( Body shape, eyes shape, colours etc etc) and even more different armour styles :)... that would be pretty cool ^^
The thing about making allot of female eles is ... overall to me of all females across all the professions .. they have the potential to look the cutest,sexy, and theyre sets are quite versatile now aswell from exotic looking sets to pure stylish sets, cute girl like sets etc etc....
In general they just fit the GENERAL sexy image people have of females these days the most

I R Kazi
12-09-2007, 18:39
I want gw to merge the campaign hairstyles so I can have the Factions spiked hair w/o being chinese

Lobo Saleem
12-09-2007, 23:43
I want gw to merge the campaign hairstyles so I can have the Factions spiked hair w/o being chinese

Ahhh yes... know that would be really awesome ! I sure would love to be able to choose to combo certain faces from a campaign with certain hairstyles from other ones. Not only would it give characters even more variety in the game .. im certain it would allow for some wicked nice looking combos.

MaximumSquid
13-09-2007, 01:51
I R Kazi: yeah that would be nice! :smiley:

Lobo Saleem: Gandolf has a Pretty sweet hat though :wink:

Lobo Saleem
13-09-2007, 05:12
ok .. yes the hat can be ...cool XD . Well imagine a cute female with a Mesmer like FoW armour in black riding a broom with such a black hat ... yes that would be nice XD... /cough /cough and yes i like certain stereotypes XD

I R Kazi
13-09-2007, 16:28
I've submit the idea to Anet and they said post it on a fan site and we will see it so since this is an elite one lets get this started!

Lobo Saleem
13-09-2007, 16:49
I think it has been requested already several times ( well the hairdresser atleast XD ) But ok why not start it again XD so maybe someday we might end up getting that option ^^

Magtheridon
13-09-2007, 19:16
I think it has been requested already several times ( well the hairdresser atleast XD ) But ok why not start it again XD so maybe someday we might end up getting that option ^^
at gw2 most likely

Lobo Saleem
13-09-2007, 20:49
at gw2 most likely

Well ... even if its only for GW 2 i just hope such an option gets implented :)

I R Kazi
14-09-2007, 13:55
That sucks why doesnt anet work on the cuurent game. I dont wanna sit here for 2 years waiting for GW2

Tsukasa Kusanagi
14-09-2007, 16:31
I think at least some people make female elementalists because, well, they don't wear much typically. I like the look of my eementalist (male), and I think, while a lot of armour is hit or miss, we at least have a pretty varied look.

Lobo Saleem
14-09-2007, 16:34
ImO sets like 15k Kurzick and the 15k Luxon on the males are full of win.

Count Chocula V
20-09-2007, 17:03
Search is your friend

The Appearance of the Male Elementalist in GW Disappointing? (http://guildwars.incgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=439427)

There are many opinions and ideas in that thread, I would re-direct some of your stuff there, sure its old, but its good ;D One of my fav Ele threads and I wouldn't mind it being brought back from the dead.

I won't repeat my stance on it here, but heres my link to my summary post.

LINKY (http://guildwars.incgamers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4779142&postcount=113)

Cheers!

abridged guy
04-10-2007, 00:43
thats one of the reasons i chose the female. the male almost looks like a female

Lobo Saleem
04-10-2007, 04:39
thats one of the reasons i chose the female. the male almost looks like a female

LMFAO XD dont exagerate it now :p

Mirka
04-10-2007, 11:29
I chose a male Elementalist because the female Elementalists are too ugly and designed too slutty.

Shuuda
04-10-2007, 11:53
My ele (Female) is not ugly or slutty in anyway, in fact... she's totally cute :3

thesmithy
04-10-2007, 13:49
well for one i love my slutty ele:grin:(not literary)

Kilme
04-10-2007, 18:16
I chose a male Elementalist because the female Elementalists are too ugly and designed too slutty.

There's that, and the fact that male Eles have access to the best dance in the game, by far.

Lobo Saleem
04-10-2007, 20:16
now the slutty elementalist generalistion is exagerated too -.-;;
sure you can make them look slutty with the appropriate face/hair/clothes combo and most importantly attitude...but there are also other combos available...also... showing skin is not= slut imo... to those having this in mind by saying eles are slutty...
Male eles might indeed look more feminine then lets say... a warrior of course but to say they look like girls .. well i dunnou XD they look manly enough to me.
i sure wouldnt want all male ele models to look like males on steroids or creepy old dudes wearing some boring robes...
So i guess... we just all hope that for GW2 there is much more character customization and different armour types so everyone can find what he is looking for.

ArichValtrahn
04-10-2007, 20:20
There's that, and the fact that male Eles have access to the best dance in the game, by far.

Male eles can dance? Last time I typed /dance with a male ele he just went into convulsions.

The Pointless
04-10-2007, 21:40

Ugly, no.
Slutty... that depends. I mean, there are some less "slutty" outfits out there. :undecided:

Xunlai Agent
04-10-2007, 22:10
Originally I wanted to make a male elementalist but in prophecies all the armor suck, 3 Chapters later finally we have some decent armor but I am not remaking my Elementalist!

Kilme
05-10-2007, 22:31
Male eles can dance? Last time I typed /dance with a male ele he just went into convulsions.

If by convulsions, you mean smooth convulsions of awesome.