PDA

View Full Version : war ships in guild war 2

the bomb
08-04-2008, 23:25
I would like to battle class war ships that guilds or it take more than one person to control huge ships in guild wars. Like team work driving a huge ships. These ships can be use for battle.

small ships for single player

hechies maybe us for people who want to play alone.

Saetre
09-04-2008, 13:28
Actually not a bad idea.

Maybe you can have "guild ships" were you and your guild is battling with a ship against some other guild :grin:

patrickvp
09-04-2008, 18:13
I suggested in some other thread having some kind of sailing/sea battle functionality. Now, I have no idea how they would really implement such a thing and still have it feel like it belongs in the GW universe (from a mechanics POV), but I'd sure be interested.

There was a line of text in the GW2 Lore article that mentioned the "black-masted ships" that have been sailing around the ruins of Orr and Lion's Arch. Presumably its a Skeleton armada. The big question is if you will actually be able to engage these ships, or if it is just a story device to explain trade route disruption.

Alaris
09-04-2008, 19:22
BTW, that would be a totally wicked way of getting to Cantha in the expansion.

Ktahdn
09-04-2008, 22:23
From the moment I saw that "wing-ship" offshore from Kamadan, I've wanted to be aboard one...

Derked
10-04-2008, 15:43
I like the thought of sailing around with your guild in your own private ship.
But how would the implement it?

Maybe if you could sail around the world with, sail to the Jade sea, would love that :)