PDA

View Full Version : Can Anyone Show Me Some Mesmer Healing Builds?

makuy
01-05-2008, 12:40
Can Anyone Show Me Some Mesmer Healing Builds?

Thanks

maxxfury
01-05-2008, 13:27
I think some of the all mes event guys could help out here :D

But id guess some form of word based heavy healing hybrids, with maybe vig spirt, seed, and the basic prots(due to the lack of DF). and possiblily some inspiration based energy managment to offset the lack of punch from no divine favour.

Gydion
01-05-2008, 15:36
You may find Me/Rt a better combination since the Ritualist spells tend to heal for a little more due to a lack of Divine Favor. The weapon spells also are great because they can't be removed.

[weapon of warding]

[spirit light weapon]

Other goods spells [mend body and soul], [wielder's boon] and others can help offset damage. Browsing through the all mesmer events threads like the above poster stated would be a good way to find some ideas as well.

Jenstone
01-05-2008, 16:14
Check out the event threads.

But don't be afraid to play with the skill sets a little.

The guide are just that, guides. They can point you in the right direction, only you will be able to determine what works for your play style.

Happy hunting

Adwin
01-05-2008, 17:02
Since imagshack is taking far too long to load, here's the link:

http://guildwars.incgamers.com/showthread.php?t=477323

Scroll down a bit and there's a good Me/Rit healing build.

Feel free to sub out Pure was Li Ming for Splinter Weapon, or Weapon of Warding. And generally Weapon of Quickening is replaced with Weapon of Remedy. Hope that helps.

Celestial Kitsune
01-05-2008, 18:23
[Word of Healing][Aegis][Dismiss Condition][Cure Hex][Protective Spirit][Auspicious Incantation][Heal Party][Rebirth]

[Zealous Benediction][Aegis][Dismiss Condition][Remove Hex][Protective Spirit][Auspicious Incantation][Spirit Bond][Rebirth]

Shuuda
01-05-2008, 19:21
And your not making a monk because?

SurviverX
01-05-2008, 19:54
Mes can never be primary healer.
You get to be "secondary" healer.

I love puns.

ColdEden
01-05-2008, 22:56
Muahahaha.

The Jellyfish
[Healing Light][Dismiss Condition][Vigorous Spirit][Dwayna's Kiss][Signet of Rejuvenation][Healing Seed][Inspired Hex][Resurrection Chant]

Not recommended in spike zones, suited for pressure. Takes practice, and seems to only work effectively for me. Why I don't know. Maybe I'm insane.

Zealous Mesmer
[Reversal of Fortune][Dismiss Condition][Shield of Absorption][Protective Spirit][Zealous Benediction][Inspired Hex][Ether Signet][Rebirth]

Zealous Benediction is annoying, but it's really your best bet as a protter in hard mode.

Healing Light Hybrid
[Reversal of Fortune][Dismiss Condition][Vigorous Spirit][Protective Spirit][Healing Seed][Healing Light][Cure Hex][Rebirth]

I don't recommend that hybrid, because it doesn't really do much in a team with 2 mesmers monking. It's only recommended if you are monking alongside an actual monk, or someone you deem incompetant. It relaxes pressure, not much else.

Mantra of Memories
[Mantra of Recovery][Protective Was Kaolai][Soothing Memories][Spirit Light][Recovery][Rejuvenation][Inspired Hex][Death Pact Signet]

This one is fun, but was nerfed when Mantra of Recovery was hit down to 33%. A possible variant is:

[Protective Was Kaolai][Soothing Memories][Spirit Light Weapon][Spirit light][Recovery][Rejuvenation][Inspired Hex][Death Pact Signet]

Vampirism is another great choice if you've got his SS skill level. These can get you started. I can't get the atts working, but you need to max restoration and fast casting for this to be effective.

Or, you can cheat and use this.

The UberLeet Victory Guaranteed SupaBuild
[Arcane Echo][Echo][Mending][Rebirth][Resurrect][Resurrection Chant][Restore Life][Renew Life]

MoonUnit
01-05-2008, 23:04

[Arcane Echo][Echo][Mending][Rebirth][Resurrect][Resurrection Chant][Restore Life][Renew Life]

Best build evah! :grin:

You can swap FomF for Death Pact Signet if you so desire.

Res Ipsi
01-05-2008, 23:48
Muahahaha.

omg..you left out Vengeance!

BrotherGrimm
02-05-2008, 20:20
I think that's called the Triple Mendy, Leeroy Support build....

ColdEden
02-05-2008, 22:18
omg..you left out Vengeance!

Argh! I guess I'm not as leet as I thought Q.Q