PDA

View Full Version : When GW2 comes out

TheAlchemist
13-06-2008, 11:33
will GW 1 And all expansions become useless?

since there will be like what? a miserable 1000players playing it?..

so wouldn't it be good to sell your account now? and wait for GW2 to come out

Musti
13-06-2008, 12:50
Well can't remember if it was suggested, or if it'd be implemented into the game, that you can go back, get some titles/weapons back in GW1, place them in your HoH

Balan Makki
13-06-2008, 15:12
Well can't remember if it was suggested, or if it'd be implemented into the game, that you can go back, get some titles/weapons back in GW1, place them in your HoH

I heard the same thing, somewhere. . great idea in my opinion.

En NaNa
13-06-2008, 15:17
I remember reading a Gaile Gray talk a while back where someone asked this question. As far as I know ANet will keep the GW1 Servers alive as long as people play it and continue playing it. Since GW2 will be totally different from GW1 i can imagine a good bunch of veterans will continue with GW1. I myself wil ldefinatly play both games when its out

katherinetheblood
13-06-2008, 19:11
I will keep playing. I mean, it will be so nice when the game is a little less crowded and besides, I want up to the Dragon mini from the celestial event. ^^ I want to see how many of those minis I can get. Besides, with so many guilds dead and gone...my guild could totally win the GVG ladder! *cackles evily*

Malhavoc Adhamar
13-06-2008, 19:32
I still play old classics like Baldur's Gate or even the old GB Pokemon games even though there are new ones around. Just because theres a sequal doesn't mean people won't play the original.

raspberry jam
13-06-2008, 19:44
I still play old classics like Baldur's Gate or even the old GB Pokemon games even though there are new ones around. Just because theres a sequal doesn't mean people won't play the original.BioWare didn't close the Baldur's Gate servers two weeks after releasing Baldur's Gate 2 only because there were no servers to close down.

Sir Sigve
14-06-2008, 01:58
Im not gonna sell my acc I think, its always fun to log on sometimes and run around in the "good old times" lol

katherinetheblood
14-06-2008, 02:22
Yeah, the days where there isnt a freaking dragon running around and killing people and if you want to escape the world you can run outside. ^^"

Alaris
14-06-2008, 04:12
I played Diablo 2 and Descent 2 well past their prime. Except that I usually stop playing a game when the expansion / sequel is out.

As for ppl being able to come back to GW1 to put more things in the HoM, I've recently heard that you'll only be able to do that for a while after GW2 is out, and then that link will be severed. As if to say that GW1 players (mostly) will be rewarded.

TheAlchemist
14-06-2008, 09:37
bummer, well i won't be "playing" guildwars 1 active, maybe log on once in a month and mess around, but that will be it.
and when 2 comes i just won't enough time to play both games.

so i feel that i'm wasting my time on guildwars 1 lol with the titles and everything.. hope Anet will clear things up soon.

sorudo
14-06-2008, 13:58
o and don't sell your GW1 account, how els do you think you can get GW2 bonuses?