PDA

View Full Version : and old but expand GW interview

sorudo
24-08-2008, 22:55
i lately get tired of ppl telling false GW2 facts, and while searching for screens of it, i found this 5 page interview of it.
i think we will now lose some false facts and have some better intel of what we can expect.
http://www.gamersglobal.com/special/interview/guild-wars-2-more-interview-with-arenanets-founders

one thing i think you like is the very last question :wink:

SibbTigre
24-08-2008, 23:38
5.000 players in 2050 :tongue:

Wethospu
24-08-2008, 23:59
I wonder if you play enough in GW1 do they offer you free GW2 copy.

Balan Makki
26-08-2008, 00:20
FYI, when that article was released, Gaile made a hasty announcement that it was an interview taken a year previous. To paraphrase again, "Much has changed since those early interviews."

. . . for what it's worth. It seems anyone guess, on where GW2 is headed, is as good as the next.

On the GW2 page of main site, the FAQ and the last article by NC Soft seems the best info available, very vague, basically no info at all :sealed: :sealed: :sealed:

SibbTigre
26-08-2008, 12:06
And I think they're quite right to keep all (well, most of) the info bottled up. You only have to look at the BMP, and EotN expansion to see why.

Would I like to see some actual info? Yes. Do I expect any released info to match what will GW2 will actualy be? Not in the same form. Look at the Halo 2 trailer, and then play Halo 2: big difference.

Balan's right - this interview was old when it was published. While I have no doubt they'll keep some of the ideas in it, I don't think this interview is 'reliable' information.

KyppDuron
26-08-2008, 19:09
Balan's right - this interview was old when it was published. While I have no doubt they'll keep some of the ideas in it, I don't think this interview is 'reliable' information.

Well, no but it is much better then going with how XxXDarkLinkXxX2119 thinks the new skill system is going to work. Of course, if everyone actually read the sticky... (http://guildwars.incgamers.com/showthread.php?t=477045)