PDA

View Full Version : Canthan New Year Party 2009

Rockweaver
27-01-2009, 23:39
As you all know the Canthan New Year is coming. We here in the GWOnline Alliance are proud to announce that we will be hosting 2 districts during the final day.

We are planning to be in the International districts and will announce the location closer to the actual day of the event. We donít want to pick a district that is already being hosted by a different alliance.

We are formally inviting all the Guild Wars Online Community to come by and enjoy the week end with us.

Thank you

GWO Alliance of Friends.

Rockweaver
31-01-2009, 14:34
The location for the party has been set.

The GWO Alliance has decided to host the following districts for the final days event

International Districts 9 and 10. We welcome you to come to our party.

Thank you
GWO Alliance Leadership

Rockweaver
02-02-2009, 15:31
Thank you to all the people who came by and said hi. also to the large number of alliance members who gave there time to help with this event.

Rebelor
02-02-2009, 17:42
Thank all of you, i had a great time.

Dazd
02-02-2009, 17:44
You did a great job organizing it. I know a lot of effort went into it, and I know a lot of people appreciated the hosted districts. Kudos to you!

Jersey
02-02-2009, 22:03
Thanks to everyone helping, and thanks to everyone visiting. I had a great time, and I think most others also did.

Cheers! :laugh:

jdoggivjc
03-02-2009, 01:44
It was awesome. Got my first ever festival hat. Good times. It's just too bad I didn't get my celestial bull :sad: