PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Mission,Vanquish,Etc

Mad King Thorn
12-06-2009, 04:59
I was thinking of starting up weekly things...
so for an example week of events

Monday: Dungeon
Tuesday: Mission
Wednesday: Alliance Battles
Thursday: GvG
Friday: Vanquish
Saturday: Contests/other miscual things
Sunday: Elite area

Just an example, but would probably look somthin similiar to that

Just kinda wonderin what yall think :happy:

Parco Fulgore
12-06-2009, 06:30
instead of daily changes maybe we could devote a whole week to one area...

week 1: officers will help w/anything on 'x' continent
week 2: officers will help w/gvg/ab/ta etc...

or something like that. i think sometimes if the duration is just for 1 day a lot of ppl in the guild could miss it.

or if a week is too long, and it may be, how about each friday eve thru sunday be dedicated to one of your ideas.

just my two cents :P :afro:

Mo Faak
12-06-2009, 08:32
Id be happy if we could do something like guild events. Im in this guild for almost a year, but i dont recall when was the last time when i did something together with more than one person from PHX.
:wave:

Enar
26-06-2009, 15:52
Daily Zaishen Quests would fun :D

Triathlete
31-07-2009, 19:58
cool! i must say

Parco Fulgore
02-08-2009, 01:37
On this topic, don't hesitate to ask an officer or any other members as far as that goes if you need help completing a vanquish or a mission you have been stuck on for a while. If we are not busy on something at the moment we can usually help you out or at least give you some pointers you might be missing to help you complete your task! :afro:

Enrix Fenix
03-08-2009, 05:40
i'm with parco on the weekly/weekend deal not everyone can come on everyday to experience the daily event

Mad King Thorn
05-08-2009, 10:26
Ya, guess people could miss it if its daily, but i think a week would be to long, however the weekend sounds like it'd be do able.
Would said event on the weekend be on a rotation like thing?(say VQs/Missions one week then GvG/TA the next, and be rotating for whatever catagories we put things in*I'd say 4 at the most*) or like every weekend we'd be doin *fill in the blank*?

like the ideas though :sunny:

Zil
10-08-2009, 13:26
We did these weekly events in my old guild.
I would ask everyone who wanted to join with these events and which area/thingy they wanted to do.

We had a weekly event like DoA or The Deep or Urgoz etc.

't was fun ^^

Would be great if we'd have enough people to do so as well.

Juiced
15-08-2009, 19:18
You can count me in if I'm on, I'm always up for some madness, just give a shout on alliance chat if you still need peoples, once you get something started.

Parco has a valid point for making it weekly events, focused on a specific area of the game (AB, Urgoz/Deep, GvG, dungeon madness, etc), sounds like a good idea!

iguana
27-10-2009, 21:20
I think it would be awesome. No offense to anyone that thinks it would be horrible but i just like the idea.