PDA

View Full Version : warrior paragon team

Otello Kostadinos
08-07-2009, 12:16
what kind of team is a team with 4 warrior and 4 paragon?

Simply Kedde
08-07-2009, 12:32
Some modded version of an old iway build most likely.
Who knows.

raspberry jam
08-07-2009, 12:43
It's the most awesome thing known to man. And to woman. One woman in particular.

Otello Kostadinos
08-07-2009, 12:59
It's the most awesome thing known to man. And to woman. One woman in particular.

haha before the ban they could post the build

raspberry jam
08-07-2009, 15:11
I hope so. You'd probably be more likely to find it if you asked for it on Guru though; at least, the players in that particular team that I know the forum names of are more likely to be found there.

Simply Kedde
08-07-2009, 15:22
Reverend does have an account on here I reckon.

raspberry jam
08-07-2009, 16:52
Yes but he hasn't posted for two weeks. I bet he doesn't even know that he's world famous here at the moment. Someone should tell him. :tongue:

Otello Kostadinos
08-07-2009, 17:20
I thought it was a known team. If it is their own invention I think they will publish when they like.

Simply Kedde
08-07-2009, 22:51
I wouldn't exactly expect a public explanation and description if I were you.
They're well known though.

hurric
08-07-2009, 23:48
it's just the old iway with spear swipe on 2 paragons and 2 motigons. nothing new. and a couple hammer wars.

Otello Kostadinos
10-07-2009, 11:48
do you have the build hurric (if you do not mind to post them, of course)

Simply Kedde
10-07-2009, 13:05
Why do you want it?
There are many much easier builds to run right now.
They're just playing it because they can.

Otello Kostadinos
10-07-2009, 13:31
because I am quite new to HA and I am interested on the builds themselves to understand better how they work. Is it a strange request?

Simply Kedde
10-07-2009, 16:29
No, to most people, old builds that fell out of meta months ago just don't seem to be interesting at all.
Especially not if they're new to the format.

Otello Kostadinos
10-07-2009, 16:37
I like also the history :)
well, they won HA last week, so it is not that bad I think.

hurric
10-07-2009, 18:15
look at the paragon builds from http://pvx.wikia.com/wiki/Build:Team_-_Zerg_IWAY

then add 2 more command paragons with spear swipe and [[anthem of fury] and [[it's just a flesh wound] or something like that. (and a 3rd infuse)

that's a bad build to be honest and the only reason they won is because they've run that build for years and only that build.

Juff Spufalufagus
06-08-2009, 14:57
CARRY ON IWAYING SON
THERE'LL BE RAGE WHEN YOU ARE DONE
LAY YOUR WEARY PETS TO REST
HIT IWAY ONCE MORE.

We love you all.

Reverend Dr
07-08-2009, 09:18
[Earth Shaker][Crushing Blow][Mighty Blow][Bull's Strike][Enraging Charge][I Will Avenge You!][Charm Animal][Resurrection Signet]
[Earth Shaker][Crushing Blow][Mighty Blow][Bull's Strike][Enraging Charge][I Will Avenge You!][Charm Animal][Resurrection Signet]
[eviscerate][body blow][disrupting chop][Bull's Strike][Enraging Charge][I Will Avenge You!][Charm Animal][Resurrection Signet]
[eviscerate][body blow][disrupting chop][Bull's Strike][Enraging Charge][I Will Avenge You!][Charm Animal][Resurrection Signet]
[Spear Swipe][brace yourself]["It's just a flesh wound."]["Go for the Eyes!"]["Fall Back!"][Anthem of Envy][Charm Animal][Signet of Return]
[disrupting throw][infuse health][signet of synergy][finale of restoration][empathic removal][ballad of restoration][chorus of restoration][energizing chorus]]
[spear swipe][Signet of Synergy][Finale of Restoration][Chorus of Restoration][Mending Refrain][Song of Restoration][Ballad of Restoration][energizing chorus]
[Spear Swipe][anthem of fury][go for the eyes][Anthem of flame][hasty refrain][they're on fire][infuse health][Signet of Return]

This was the most recent version we've used. Unfortunately so much of the healing was in Finale of Restoration that I'm not sure how well this will keep up anymore. It already had a hard time keeping up the ghost.

Also was this infamy about the whole [gray] thing? They normally take about 3-8 months to nerf whatever rawr is abusing, so we'd like to take credit for the finale nerf.

dunkoro hearts gwen
11-08-2009, 02:00
http://i29.tinypic.com/j0z9yb.jpg