PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question

supermanboy
01-06-2010, 03:04
Hello all,

Just a fast question, does Signet of Illusions affect the casting time and recharge spells of skills which are not in the Illusion attribute but have had their attribute changed to use Illusion from the signet?

For example, would a 40/40 faster cast and recharge set with an Illusion requirement increase casting speed and reduce recharge for a skill like let's say Meteor if Signet of Illusions was active? Thanks in advance. :)

Edit: The answer is no. I created a PvP only character and tried out many spells with the same long recharge time only to be disappointed. :(

RD
01-06-2010, 04:50
? Why would it?

Signet of Illusion only makes spells use your Illusion attribute. Fast Cast affects cast times (and recharge in PvE) of spells and Signets. And, yes, non-Illusion spells are affected.

supermanboy
01-06-2010, 23:47
I was hoping it was a technicality of the game/skill. In a sense it is logical. The skill uses that attribute for casting, I was hoping it would take advantage of the half casting and recharge as well but wasn't so lucky.

Nochtflamir
01-06-2010, 23:58
I was hoping it was a technicality of the game/skill. In a sense it is logical. The skill uses that attribute for casting, I was hoping it would take advantage of the half casting and recharge as well but wasn't so lucky.

nvm...I get what you are saying, about the 40/40 set...but it only uses the ranks - spells aren't changed to Illusion.