PDA

View Full Version : Game: This or that

Pages : 1 [2]

Raye
14-09-2011, 03:20
Phone.

really warm weather (i mean melting hot, the kind that is so uncomfortable it makes you want to go to the library just because they have AC, and when you get there it is warm because everyone else had the same idea)

or reaaaaaaally cold, the kind of cold that can break a chunk of your hair if you're fresh out of the shower.

Arcanum
14-09-2011, 09:42
probably really cold. It's easier to arm yourself against the cold than it is to arm yourself against the heat :-)

Trying to fix a problem on your own (when you think you can), or call for help immediately.

Arcanum
14-09-2011, 09:44
probably really cold. It's easier to arm yourself against the cold than it is to arm yourself against the heat :-)

Trying to fix a problem on your own (when you think you can), or call for help immediately.

Imperial Mage
24-09-2011, 13:58
Fix the problem on my own.

Although sometimes I realize I should've just asked for help, it would've saved a ton of aggravation.

Blue Cheese or Ranch?

Arcanum
25-09-2011, 14:28
Ugh, neither :P (I loathe cheese, so I'll pick random and toss it in the bin ^-^ )

When you see a new topic pop up, but it already has like 10 pages. What do you do:
1) Start at the first post and read everything.
2) Start at the first post and read to point x, shrug and go do something else
3) Read the first and last few posts.

Imperial Mage
29-09-2011, 14:01
Read everything.

I swear my first six months on this site I read everything, but rarely posted. I found that if I just kept reading, I got my answers. Or I just got too distracted and forgot what I wanted to know in the first place. Plus I felt that I was so new to the game that I didn't have any business posting opinions on strategy and such.

I am making up for that lack of posting now. Although some people's post counts are out of this world!

Anyway!! On topic: Halloween Candy or Easter Candy?

Arcanum
29-09-2011, 14:11
Since we don't really celebrate Halloween here in Dutchieland, I'll go for Easter...I lovez my chocolate, lovez it!

paying cash or with a credit card (or something similar)