PDA

View Full Version : Question about guilds

JasonLa
25-08-2012, 18:22
I wish I had thought of this question sooner but can players be on different worlds and be in the same guild? My friends and I are trying to figure things out and problem is some of us are already going to be on different worlds due to other gaming friendships. I know currently we will be unable to play together if we have different home worlds due to the guesting feature not being live but I was wondering since it seems like things might go out of our control and we get stuck on different worlds because of the game telling us we can't join one because it is full. This happened to us during beta though because we were just testing the game out and what not it wasn't important at the time and we didn't think anything of it. We were counting on the fact that there was a guesting feature in the game that it would be available when the game went live and everything would work out in the end. I know WvW if you want to be on the same side you have to have the same home world but anything else PvE and PvP guesting works for. Which only left as far as I can think of this guild question.

Raye
25-08-2012, 18:39
Yes.

There's some details that are odd. Like you only gain guild influence on your world. But aside from that you can be on the same guild no problem

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus.