PC Gaming News
View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. The True Adventures of TRUE

The second BWE is about to commence this weekend and many of TRUE will be participating - as they did in the 1st BWE and subsequent stress test.

Some TRUE members have tremendous focus and have accomplished a great deal in the short time allotted to us. Me? No, can't make that claim at all. I stand around, befuddled and amazed, most of the time. I did, however, manage to discover that 'dead' skill point guy in Beetletun alive and well and snag that skill point! And I did alert ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The True Adventures of TRUE

Work on my HoM is slowing down a bit, not because of lack of interest but due to lack of time. As many of my TRUBies know, my husband and I are in the process of purchasing new digs and the transition will be somewhat adventurous as we're moving from a good sized home to a houseboat - still decent size, all things considered, but much less space than our home.

However, I have managed to work on some of my storybooks and have a couple near completion (only one in each to finish). ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The True Adventures of TRUE

I am slowly working on my HoM status, thanks to the wonderful group of people who align themselves with [TRUE]. Honestly, I couldn't do it without their time and generosity.

I have 2 titles close to completion on my Dervish (the character I play most nowadays), Sunspear and Grand Cartographer of Elona. Just slightly over 9,000 more points in Sunspear and I have found a wonderful spot (thanks to the Wiki) to farm these points easily. And less that 10% to go on the cartographer title. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The True Adventures of TRUE

It's been a long time since I've posted to this blog. Much has happened in the interim. For a while I was unable to play Guild Wars at all. Not for lack of interest, but because my old laptop slowly declined to the point where I could log on, but the strain of trying to actually play would cause it to just shut down at the most inopportune times.

I have since purchased a new one and have become reacquainted with my guild mates. Many of the "old" crew are no longer with ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized