PC Gaming News
View RSS Feed

Lytha's Blog

It's just my boring GW notes.
Guides to mesmer & H+H HM, and occasional ranting included.

1. Illusion vs Domination

I just did Moddock Crevice. This is the only mission and area for which I am usually switching from Domination to Illusion: because of the snare hexes, of course.

Every single time I do this, I feel rather underwhelmed.

But, of course, this may be because I haven't enough experience with Illusion to set up a decent skillbar.

This time was perhaps worse than ever, because I didn't even bother to make an illusion headgear just for this mission ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Whee

And now lets see how long she'll survive. Will she survive the monkey spikes in the Tarnished Coast? Or will she perhaps survive Shiro? Or will she just drop dead next time? Dun dun dun.

That's the team I've been running around in Kourna with, btw. I replaced Devona with Koss or Melonni for their respective "required ...

Updated 03-12-2009 at 00:25 by Lytha

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Nefertari's Blog IV

Back at Istan, at last

So, we are finally back in Istan.

Our stay in Cantha was of course more time consuming than we had thought, but Mhenlo is now happily playing a student in Shing Jea Monastery.

On the ship from Seitung to Kamadan, we met Jin again. She says that she was utterly bored with that place and seeking adventures and something new in foreign lands. This doesn't mean that she'll accompany Tahlkora, Olias and me from now on, but it was nice ...

Updated 05-12-2009 at 20:23 by Lytha

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. oh my, escaped prisoners on the run

Apparently, there are right now two escapees from a prison from *relatively* nearby roaming around relatively close to my home town.

Alright. There's no reason why they would come down here from Cologne, I hope.

The "professionalism" of the cops so far looks like we might be in for yet another event as back in the late 80s, in Gladbeck.

Oh damn.

Looks like they wandered off into the other direction ...

Updated 17-12-2009 at 15:33 by Lytha

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Skillcapping in Tyria is so much fun. :P

First, a demotivation picture for all aspiring cartographs that are in the terrible state of "where are the last 0.01???"

That's 100% of Tyria done. Before even finishing Abaddon's Mouth.

Anyway, as you can see on this screenshot, I am still true to my ruleset of "never fill the whole team up", but I admit that I allowed myself the usage of 2 heroes. Mhenlo simply stinks, and ...

Updated 26-11-2009 at 21:59 by Lytha

Categories
    Uncategorized