PC Gaming News
View RSS Feed

Lytha's Blog

It's just my boring GW notes.
Guides to mesmer & H+H HM, and occasional ranting included.

1. Update

So, GW...

Here's what Nikhera and me used for Poisoned Outcrops a few weeks ago:

me: SoA, Spirit Bond, Prot Spirit, Spell Breaker, Watchful Healing, Mantra of Resolve, Blessed Aura, Essence Bond
    (12+1+1 Prot, 12+1 DF, 3 Inspi)
    (Starter Armor with "600" setup, and a +20% ench weapon)

my Gwen: Signet of Disenchantment, Hex Eater Signet, Sig of Humility, (Balthazar's Spirit), (Vital Blessing), (Holy Wrath), (Retribution), Signet ...

Updated 15-02-2009 at 15:12 by Lytha

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A bit about Tabula Rasa

That is my exobiologist, who just had killed a nasty monster and raised it as her zombie - facing the same nasty monster again as it beams out of his dropship. I like the look on his face as he sees his own zombie, but that's only in my imagination. :P

Exobiologists are vaguley like necromancers in GW. They can blow up corpses, they can turn corpses into zombies. They can also make a zombie clone of themselves, ...

Updated 15-02-2009 at 15:12 by Lytha

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Epic

http://guildwars.incgamers.com/showthread.php?t=485419 - an epic thread about Israel/Hamas, starring a newcomer who doesn't even know what GW is.

(Good thing then that he joined a forum about this game, isn't it? Just too bad that he apparently only wants to hang around in that thread instead of going ahead and buying GW now.)

Still waiting for the true invokation of Godwin's Law though. So far, it's only "antisemites like you" and "Naz*i SS". ...

Updated 12-01-2009 at 22:30 by Lytha

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. HM EotN - Charr Homelands

Right.

I've already done Sacnoth Valley some months ago, during one of those EotN double reputation points weekends. Even though my vanguard title track won't max out when I'm done with the remaining HM content of this area and even though it wasn't that bad, I won't repeat it. I'll just turn in the HM hero handbook and it will all be good.

Similar for the Deldrimor title track; only there I'll turn in the dungeon manual and perhaps farm the snowmen a couple of times ...

Updated 16-02-2009 at 18:08 by Lytha

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Wintersday...

I don't know... whenever I map into Kamadan or Lion's Arch during the Wintersday weeks, my real life nose and fingers get cold. Ridiculous, yes, but it's true. It's the difference between the normal "tropical" or warm appearance of those towns vs. all that snow now.

... and I don't like cold nose or cold finger's in real life.

So, what have I done in Wintersday so far?

- when the decorations were up, but no NPCs ready yet, my ranger ...

Updated 29-12-2008 at 08:59 by Lytha

Categories
    Uncategorized