PC Gaming News
View RSS Feed

Gorani's Blog

This is Gorani's GWO blog with lots of stuff around GWO and me playing GuildWars.
I try to post things in different categories, so check out those or use the search window to find older, but still interesting posts.

1. Brain storming for GW2 character background lore

by , 24-06-2011 at 10:36 (Gorani's Blog)
    "We live. We are the world."

"We are alive, we are one. We are offspring of the world."

"We are one, but not the same. We can't reach everywhere. Why?"

"We dream the same dream. Our dream is the past of the world. We are not alone in this world."

"We think in our dream. We feel. We have a center. The Pale Tree. The world is Tyria."

"We hear voices or our brothers and ...
    Categories
    Lore
  2. Toothless Tiger, Hidden Game ? - Part 1

by , 15-02-2010 at 09:51 (Gorani's Blog)
    Hello GWO community members, just players of GuildWars or newcomers to either this site or the game.
    This post marks my first blog entry in the upcoming series of GWO Bloggers, here on the new/revamped site. All bloggers will try to focus on certain aspects of the game as far as we can plan ahead now, so read all of them to get the full picture or chose your favorite.

Canthan new year has passed

Last week marked the appearance of the Celestial Animal at the Canthan ...

Updated 22-02-2010 at 20:13 by Gorani (original post reworked a bit)

Categories
    Other things
  3. Throw us a bone Anet!

by , 06-01-2010 at 17:27 (Gorani's Blog)
    I was just talking to Indigo about how I miss Linsey in-game and on the wiki.
    When she was more active there, earlier in 2009, I really had the feeling that the Live Team is interested in keeping close to the community and trying to keep as much players as possible to be hooked on the game.
    Same with Regina. She never was an "in-game person" like Gaile and I still think she does a good job, but she too doesn't give us a "vision" on what to expect next.
    Categories
    Daily writings
  4. Gorani's Chest research

by , 01-01-2010 at 13:33 (Gorani's Blog)
    These are my numbers from opening chests (since I started recording, not total chests opened):

Normal mode, 600gp chest:
    369 Gold & 762 purple ==> Ratio 33% to 66%

Lock picks ratio:
    When I should experience a 58% retain rate, I had 63%
    When I should experience a 60% retain rate, I had 58%

I did all farming with lock picks in Fronis' Lair.

Updated 14-02-2010 at 20:11 by Gorani

Categories
    Other things
  5. Wii Fit Plus - 01. November 2009

by , 01-11-2009 at 19:58 (Gorani's Blog)
    I got the Wii Fit Plus two days ago and I want to write a dhort review for you, if you are considering buying the "expansion".

Yes, you heard right, it is an expansion to the original Wii Fit and now it is what the first game should have been a year ago.
    The Plus replaces the original game and adds new features:
    >> a few new Yoga & Workouts (3 each, so no big deal)
    >> a total of 12 new games
    >> an automated training program ...
    Categories
    Daily writings
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast