PC Gaming News
View RSS Feed

THE place for cootie shots!

Oh look!
A dumb idea just found a friend!

1. Should I dare?

by , 20-10-2011 at 19:43 (THE place for cootie shots!)

She kind of looks better than any guy I could come up with, but she's a girl which means her noises and animations bug the **** out of me.
    In comparison, this would be my choice for a guy:

I am also stuck on picking a name.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. M-m-m-m-m-monster kill!

by , 12-07-2011 at 09:35 (THE place for cootie shots!)
    HoM done.

Got my monitor back, so I started up GW and dedicated the weapons I had. Had to go out and buy the Destroyer Scythe since I was missing one weapon (I initially thought I'd get the Tormented Staff, but I have no guy that would need it and I can't be bothered to play for it) and then I was done.

Now I don't need to worry about getting hacked anymore - unless they get in and delete my GWAMM.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Victory!

by , 30-06-2011 at 07:25 (THE place for cootie shots!)
    Hello,

After further review it appears this account was blocked in error. The account has been unblocked and you should be able to access it immediately. I apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused.

Regards,

GM Oghma
    The Guild Wars Support Team
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Temporary ban.

by , 28-06-2011 at 08:13 (THE place for cootie shots!)

Bugging support about which name I got banned for - although I am guessing it was for Seaman.
    And if I was - fits will be thrown because that name is a direct reference to A sticky operation.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Deciding on the new pretty!

by , 25-06-2011 at 06:04 (THE place for cootie shots!)
    My FA adventures earned me enough ecto for a new FoW set! (Sold another 60 keys yesterday! )
    Which brings up the question - assassin (again) or ranger?
    I am kind of leaning towards the assassin because I REALLY can't get into the ranger in PvE, and PvP-only guys are insanely superior for PvP.

I'll probably wait a bit longer and see which guy I have more fun with.

(And deleted my necro and my old mesmer - which means I am now down to 5 PvP guys - rit, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast