PC Gaming News
View RSS Feed

THE place for cootie shots!

Oh look!
A dumb idea just found a friend!

1. Holy Cow! HIDE! Its upier's Blog!!

by , 08-02-2007 at 12:45 (THE place for cootie shots!)
    [sound of the moment : Yoko Kanno - Resonance Of The Earth]
    ftw!!!!

i wanted to check first then post here - the Arjuna series has an english title too - Earth Maiden Arjuna! i seriously LOVE the name and i wanted to check if somebody already used it before posting here - and some swine did!!! you pig!!!
    but i managed to score the other Arjuna name - my PVP chars are now called Test Puppy (this was the old one) and The Avatar Of Time! and with PVP char of course ...
    Categories
  2. Holy Cow! HIDE! Its upier's Blog!!

by , 07-02-2007 at 08:48 (THE place for cootie shots!)
    [sound of the moment : Yoko Kanno - the Arjuna soundtracks]
    sooooooooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooooooooooood

yep - been really getting into Chikyű sh˘jo Arjuna.
    ive watched the whole series a few times before but its just such an amazing piece of work that its a shame not to see it everytime one has the chance to do so. the visuals are pretty stunning, the music is one of my favorite things ever and the story is just lovely!

been logging in a bit ...
    Categories
  3. Holy Cow! HIDE! Its upier's Blog!!

by , 04-02-2007 at 08:04 (THE place for cootie shots!)
    oui! you heard it right!
    i freaking looged into gw!
    two times even!1
    *faints*

heck - double *faints*

yep its been 2 weeks since i last played gw - but i logged in two times to say 'heyheyhey' to some lovely ppl that were on. (well the main reason for my logging in was to change my ritus outfit! the poor boy has been wearing the same armour for weeks now and i couldnt bare the thought that the boy would have to look ugly and dirty just because i ...
    Categories
  4. Holy Cow! HIDE! Its upier's Blog!!

by , 29-01-2007 at 09:21 (THE place for cootie shots!)
    this isnt healthy!

which basicly brings it down to 6+ hours a day of gw in the last year and a half!

so i think its time for me to take a serious break!
    or just call it quits!
    (not sure yet - since gw - although full of flaws - still is very tempting!)

ill prolly be dropping in ...
    Categories
  5. Holy Cow! HIDE! Its upier's Blog!!

by , 23-01-2007 at 15:16 (THE place for cootie shots!)
    [sound of the moment: Unkle - Eye For An Eye]

nothing much to write really! day 3 of my abstinence from gw.
    nightfall bores the hell out of me and instead of constantly *****ing and nagging how ****e it is - ive just stopped playing it. i still have the desire to finish the game with Apy and prolly Baal (although i might remake him - not sure yet!) - but atm i just cant be arsed to do so.

but i other news - i have to quote the lovely Deraks post in the 'which ...
    Categories