PC Gaming News
View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Still alive!

by , 22-12-2010 at 20:20 (THE place for cootie shots!)
    Nwan completed Factions - GWEN left to do.

He also made some 70k during his travels (on top of the 85k he already banked). It seems that one gets some 150k worth of drops of for completing the 3 chapters (when one saves everything) which is nothing to write home about really - especially with the con-titles costing millions.

Updated 23-12-2010 at 11:25 by upier (Save everything or spends nothing - but not save spends! :S)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A Hoot in the Sack.

by , 18-12-2010 at 09:26 (THE place for cootie shots!)

My new ele.

None of the folks I play with plays an ER protter, so I figured it would be fun to have one around.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Nwan carries on.

by , 17-12-2010 at 11:00 (THE place for cootie shots!)
    The guy got through C3.
    The Desolation is still as much of a hell as ever - so I am glad that's over.

The guy's status after turning in the full NM book:

After taking the picture, Nwan also visited the free chests. And that put his earnings from C1 and C3 to some 100k+.
    At least this makes up a bit for all the elite armours/black dyes I wasted on previous Nwans. And other guys. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Nwan 2.0

by , 08-12-2010 at 23:22 (THE place for cootie shots!)
    As I said previously, I deleted Nwan.
    Remade him almost instantly.
    Got him through C1 to get the 50k XP ascension bonus, some sweet Droks armour and the book bonus.

Nwan looking pretty.

Nwan after turning in the book after completing C1.
    (I ALWAYS forget that the heroes do not get XP from the book - hence the ****ty ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Oh hell.

by , 05-12-2010 at 13:06 (THE place for cootie shots!)
    Nwam died at 940k XP.
    He completed C1-C3 and was just doing the first Norn mission as he got hit by the blaster Visions of Regret and then to finish the job off, by the hammer warrior.

BAM!

No idea yet if I'll remake him.

*shakesfist*
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast