PC Gaming News
View RSS Feed

Lady Rhonwyn's Journal

These are the voyages...

Here I'll post anything that'll come to mind, when I think if it...

1. Arghhhhh!

by , 12-11-2008 at 09:07 (Lady Rhonwyn's Journal)
    Did I already mention Kleintje is an attention seeker? Well, he is! It already starts in the morning. Kleintje has his own bedroom (the spare bedroom) and we always lock the door when we go to bed. Because if we don't do it, he'll start to do annoying things around 5 minutes after we close our own bedroom door. He'll scratch the door and just won't stop (ignoring doesn't help, but putting him "to bed" will).

So, I wake up in the morning, get out of bed and open the ...
    Categories
    Cats
  2. Spirts and Earth

by , 10-11-2008 at 14:57 (Lady Rhonwyn's Journal)
    Taytu sneaked into Rhonwyn's room. Rhonwyn had been away for a few days, and was expected to be gone for a few more, so she should not be disturbed. Pulling a scroll out of her bag, she walked towards a large table. She put the scroll on the table, and put some weights on the corners of it, to keep it laying flat. Then she walked towards a closet and removed another scroll from there, labeled The Echovald Forest. Back at the table, she compared the two scrolls and marked those areas where there ...
    Categories
    Guild Wars Lore
  3. New install

by , 06-11-2008 at 10:28 (Lady Rhonwyn's Journal)
    I need to reinstall my pc and my laptop. Both are running slow, very slow. But, both have been installed two years ago, so, it's not a strange thing. It's just that I hate figuring out what I must re-install again, and more importantly, where did I leave all those installers and registration keys!

I do say "my laptop", but actually, it's a work laptop. I already anticipated that re-install, as I made a virtual machine on which I do my work things. But still, there are ...
    Categories
    Things
  4. Pestkop

by , 03-11-2008 at 07:37 (Lady Rhonwyn's Journal)
    No idea how I must translate this title in English. According to Webster Online Dictionary Translation, it would be "Tormentor". But that's not exactly what a "Pestkop" is. Because Kleintje is.

Let me give you an example. I already told you, we have a cat flap. That thing is always open when we are at home and the cats can walk in and out freely. Or so it should work. But this is often what happens.
    Rooie tries the flap with his paw, to see if it's ...
    Categories
    Cats
  5. Introduction

by , 31-10-2008 at 08:53 (Lady Rhonwyn's Journal)
    I might as well use this space to tell amusing/heart breaking/other strories about my cats.

But first, let me introduce them to you!

First, Kleintje. He's around 4, we don't know exactly as he's from the shelter. But why anybody would abandon him, I've no idea as he's one bundle of love. He always wants to be with me, it doesn't matter where I am. That means he'll be walking ...
    Categories
    Cats
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast