PC Gaming News
View RSS Feed

Lady Rhonwyn's Journal

These are the voyages...

Here I'll post anything that'll come to mind, when I think if it...

1. The Adventures of Lady Rhonwyn and friends

by , 20-08-2006 at 11:52 (Lady Rhonwyn's Journal)
    Nothing much happened last week, except for two days. On Friday, Danea went to the Fissure of Woe again. She went with a group of 4 others. The warrior had to see the Forgemaster again, as he needed his last piece of Obsidian armour. Of course, not being as green in FoW as the previous time also helped, but the rest of the group knew what they were doing and that is always a pleasure. She received 3 shards for her trouble of healing them and decided, on the spot, that she wanted some Obsidian ...

Updated 30-10-2008 at 10:49 by Lady Rhonwyn

Categories
    Old Character Lore
  2. The Adventures of Lady Rhonwyn and friends

by , 15-08-2006 at 07:30 (Lady Rhonwyn's Journal)
    I've been late in posting my blog, I know. But then, nothing really spectaculair happened during the weekend. I know Chichibu and Aer are closer to the stars, with the help of the Zoo Crew and I also went with the Crew for a while. We stayed in the Naphui region, trying to find Kaei's Celestial bow. It seems she has lost hers there, but we never did find it back.

Arglwyddes Celanedd, a necrotic cousin of my, together with Trenth and Taei have cleared Shing Jea island of the plague ...

Categories
    Old Character Lore
  3. The Adventures of Lady Rhonwyn and friends

by , 10-08-2006 at 08:57 (Lady Rhonwyn's Journal)
    Yesterday, Chichibu went with Daei to further explore the desert. They first went to Elona Reach, and after that they decided to go to Dunes of Despair. I understood they never reached it, and stopped at Hero's Audience. Chichibu was a bit shaken by dieing three times in a row, it had never happened to her before in such an environment. Also Nameless needed some tender love and attention after being targetted several times by devourers and spiders.

Later Danea went with Daei and ...

Categories
    Old Character Lore
  4. The Adventures of Lady Rhonwyn and friends

by , 09-08-2006 at 09:32 (Lady Rhonwyn's Journal)
    Good day everybody! Rhonwyn has allowed me to write something here today.

I did have a great time yesterday. I had promised some people I would meet them in Sanctum Cay. But as I didn't have clue where I could find that place (only that is was somewhere south of the Temple of Ages), I went to the Temple. I asked Stefan and some others there to join me, so we could go there. I finally had 7 others around me (Stefan, Thom, Alesia, Reyna, Dunham, Clause and Orion) and we went out. ...

Categories
    Old Character Lore
  5. The Adventures of Lady Rhonwyn and friends

by , 07-08-2006 at 08:31 (Lady Rhonwyn's Journal)
    Why can't I edit these blogs? Because when I said that Anysbryd wanted to "see" Tyria, I meant not seeing in the real sense (as with eyes) but with touch, smell, hearing and taste.

Well, enough of that. I had a semi busy weekend. I've not been doing anything constructive, but I've been busy with having fun. I've been searching for a bow with first two guildmates, and later with one. But somehow, we never found it. Poes had a lot of fun anyways, and she was in top shape. ...

Updated 30-10-2008 at 10:50 by Lady Rhonwyn

Categories
    Old Character Lore
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast