PC Gaming News
View RSS Feed

title

description

1. Stumbling through Cantha

I have no idea what is going on in Guild versus Guild battles.

Last night, some kind folks in my alliance were forming a group for GvG. I brought my ranger and her tiger. The tiger
    by the way, has since been renamed twice. Florent begat Yggdrasil who begat Foot Foot. I really
    cannot understand why I did not initially name my tiger Foot Foot, as I am the world's #1 Shaggs fan.

Anyways, the first guild battle began. I ran around and made my tiger eat any ...
    Categories
  2. Stumbling through Cantha

So I goes to the elite missions this weekend for the first time. I all thinking, how tough can a bunch of stupid Oni be? Right? I decide to enter the mission by myself. Needless to say, I didn't last too long. I may have killed a jellyfish, but I cannot vouch for that.
    Next, I formed a random PUG, and we didn't get much further than I did as a single necromancer. They should change the acronym to UGH! Ha, I made a funny.
    Eventually, my guildy guild formed a group, and we spent 3 ...
    Categories
  3. Stumbling through Cantha

I have a confession to make. I randomly pick teammates for the alliance battles. Initially, I posted and posted for people to join my group. Now, I just blindly pick from the hundreds of names in the lobby. It seems to be working fine so far. I have also found that I am much more likely to pick anyone with a name that has “monkey” in it. Perhaps my haphazard team recruitment practices are to blame for the Kurzick’s recent setbacks. I think that the current border is somewhere around Shing Jea Monastery. ...
    Categories
  4. Stumbling through Cantha

Power went out for almost 10 hours yesterday. Some in the area have been without power since Wednesday, so it could be worse.
    We lost some food, but the worst thing, of course, is that I couldn't play Guild Wars. So many double factions points foregone. Around hour 7 of the outtage, I started shaking. I went upstairs to the computer and moved the mouse around. I closed my eyes and pretended I was salvaging precious items. Yes, I am pathetic.

Power finally returned last evening. ...
    Categories
  5. Stumbling through Cantha

450,000 lost power in my town today. Luckily, I did not. I don’t quite know what I would have done had I not been able to play my beloved Guild Wars. Oh sure, I can stop whenever I want, really. I don’t have a problem.

I beat the Teppanaki Temple today with a group of real humans. Oh, real humans, is there anything you can’t do? One of our tanks, though, must have died 78 times during the mission. We all wonder what it is like being dead. I wonder what it is like being dead for three ...
    Categories
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast