PC Gaming News
View RSS Feed

kokabel

1. WTT? (the quest for the sugar)

Not sure this is worth posting in the Trade Forums, so here goes...

I have a few Boozeahol points and a few Party points left over - ideally looking to trade them for rough equivalent value in Sweet points. Perhaps someone perusing through might spot it and wish to take up on this offer...

--- I eventually hit GWAMM. Items are mostly still available if you're after them, and will happily part with them super cheap or free if needs be.

----

Updated 22-04-2012 at 21:38 by kokabel

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. progress (nearly done!)

My Hall of Monuments stands at 49/50 right now, and I am only needing six (6!) more mini pets to finish that off.

Here is a list of minipets I do not have currently, any 6 of these will finish off the HoM for me. If you're looking to sell one, hit me up in PM and we can talk. I will try and keep this updated.

Shiro
    Lich
    Freezie
    Nornbear
    Black Beast
    White Rabbit
    Mad King Thorn
    Abomination
    Desert Griffon
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. current goals, v2

The HoM info certainly revitalised my interest in PvE a little bit. Thankfully I've finished almost all PvE title hunting content now.

So far I have left to do:
    - Vanguard rank
    - Lightbringer rank
    - Skill Hunter (4 titles)
    - Consumable titles (3 titles to do)

Which would take me to GWAMM. I'm also looking to get 50/50 on the HoM Calculator though, so here is what else I'm thinking of doing. (39/50 right now)

- Gladiator 3 ...

Updated 18-11-2010 at 17:41 by kokabel

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. current goals

This is mainly just me listing what I'm trying to finish in Guild Wars at the moment. I figured I should try to get something together to keep track of what I am doing and to see how fast I can actually get it done.

PvP:
    Hero: Currently at Rank 4. Aiming for Rank 5 within the next month, though I am not sure if this will happen. Ultimate aim is Rank 6, after which I'll re-***** whether I can see myself getting Rank 9.

Gladiator: I've been really lazy, and not ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. picspam

Thought it was about time to dump a few choice screenies that amused me recently.

Something classic:

lol, texmod:

lol, Kamadan:

lol, Selket (also why you should be careful what crap you ...

Updated 08-02-2010 at 03:18 by Kahlan (Removing link to screen shot with cursing. That is not allowed on these boards.)

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast