PC Gaming News

Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by kokabel
    No need, I hit GWAMM a couple of days ago. I sold my small army of duplicate minis (I had like FIVE Mini Mursaats...) and funded the last 2k points myself.

Completely skint now, of course. Not that it matters, because GWAMM! Finally! :D
    Win, now all that remains is to profit ;>

On a side note at least now we know what happened to what remained of the mursaat in the last 250 years before GW2... They were miniaturized and sold as souvenirs.
    Updated 24-04-2012 at 13:32 by Tyris Requiem
    No need, I hit GWAMM a couple of days ago. I sold my small army of duplicate minis (I had like FIVE Mini Mursaats...) and funded the last 2k points myself.

Completely skint now, of course. Not that it matters, because GWAMM! Finally! :D
    I have 4 delicious cakes and 65 creme brulees you can have. ;>. I'll probably hit you up on FB sometime to organise a trade since I hardly log in these days.
    Oh, my IGN is Kaukeh Heru, incase you end up spotting me online first. :)
    Most excellent, you'll have to be patient with me, I don't know any current prices or what the swap rate would be exactly - I shall trust your judgement on it. Will give you a poke when I get online in a bit... (work to do and all that boring stuff).
    I can totes take all your alcohol and totes give you sweets, I just need to get on my mule and see how many I got :3

Gimme a shout in-game! (ign Eloanneo Kirimaya)
    I was doing that yesterday with all the canes I had found lying around my storage, so I can cope with it, for sures.

Will get online in a bit and find you :D
    If you don't mind dying repeatedly to use up candy canes (3 UA monk heroes, BiP yourself to death), then give me a poke.
    Updated 17-04-2012 at 20:33 by Fae
    Today I opened my sins 4th and got... ... ... a mini desert griffin... looks like you already have that one =/ oh well there is still the celestial after the new year to bring you up to 50 ;>
    That's 5 more in there, cross Word, Manta, Cobalt, Griffon and Abomination off that list. :D

Fae is awesome.
    Ooh, I didn't see all this 'til just now. I'm not around tonight I don't think, will try and talk to you in game soon, Fae.

Thank you so much! :3
    I should have another 4th year present in the next couple of weeks... I'll let you know what I get :>
    make dat pve face, girl :3
    Found a Word of Madness too! Knew I had one somewhere. (Note to self. Mier storage)
    I should have a bunch of these. I'll check on mini mule in the morning. You're good people, so no cost, Yadda yadda.

---
    Here we go.

Abomination, Griffon, Cobalt + Scourge Manta.
    Updated 17-12-2011 at 19:46 by Fae (Whee)
    Uh, apparently I already have Freezie, and I can't see the edit option!
    Magic Dragon <3
    Protip: look at the compass like it's a rearview mirror. It will always always always be worth it.

Like last night when I got lolganked because I didn't see another team coming up behind us. :C
    I felt the same way.

You get to a point where you stop getting better doing whatever it is you're doing. Now, I knew there were a lot of things that I could do to get better still (for example, I wasn't qstepping at all during this time), but I wasn't really focused on doing them.

It wasn't until I pinpointed the things I could improve on and made a conscious effort to consistently do better at them that I continued to make progress (or began making progress again, as the case may be).

Also, that's why I make you play war in HA - I want you to get better at it.
    Ah yeah, there's the beta thing this weekend. But I'm going to be here so I'll miss out.

What I'm doing atm to avoid Bull's is running a little bit, stopping for like a second, then running again. Doesn't always work though. There's always someone better at timing.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast