PC Gaming News
View RSS Feed

Tender Wolf

1. War in Kryta finale

The war in Kryta is finally over! I think ANet did a good job with the finale. Sure it was more difficult than I would have liked, but after all this is a finale to a war, and it did say master difficulty. Of course, a 6-person party was kind of pushing it. But I still managed to get it done with a friend on the first try.

I did panic though when I disconnected and thought I'd 007 out. Thank God I got back, which was pure luck because our entire Internet died. And this was on the ...

Updated 09-07-2010 at 20:54 by Tender Wolf

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Max req 7/8 weapons

So I was browsing the screenshots on Guru and there is a thread where people post their weapons. I've seen countless people post pictures of their max, req. 8 or sometimes even req. 7 gold items that can be upgraded and inscribed. How in the world do they get these things? I've never seen one drop, nor do I personally know anyone who owns one of them. Seriously, how in the world do they get those? Are they just that lucky? Do they buy them? How?!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. People with multiple FoW armors

So I was browsing the screenshot section of Guru and there is a thread in there devoted to people showing of their obsidian armor. Some people have like 10 characters, one for each profession, and every single one of them has FoW armor. Seriously, how do they make that much money? And it's getting overrated; a lot of people get as much FoW armor as they can just to say they can afford it. And then dying it black on top of it just because black is the most expensive dye? Yeah...overrated. If you ...

Updated 22-06-2010 at 22:31 by Tender Wolf

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Remove "We Shall Return!" from Awakened Cavaliers

After spending nearly 2.5 hours vanquishing Joko's Domain, it occurred to me that the reason it took me so long was not only because of several difficult bosses or groups (darn sandstorms), but because the awakened cavaliers all had both Signet of Return and "We Shall Return!". I think that's way too overpowered; normally groups only have one res, but these guys get two. And when you have a group of 4 cavaliers all using "We Shall Return!", it doesn't even matter if you killed ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized