PC Gaming News
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Black Moa

Finally!

I have grabbed the egg ages ago, while I was still working on the survivor title. Then I hardened it and carried it around while I earned my legendary cartographer title.

I got EotN after a while and got the incubator set, all complete - except the bit in Sorrow's Furnace, as I ignored this questline for ages for no particular reason. Except that I thought the reward for SF ...

Updated 29-10-2008 at 23:12 by Lytha

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Dawn Stormborn's Blog

Argh, even more time since I've blogged. Again, LOTRO is at "fault", but I am determined to find a better balance between the various games. My friend ES balances LOTRO and GW quite nicely, and so can I, dang it.

I've blogged that I picked up both LOTRO and WoW last July, and even wrote a comparison of the games. Over the past month or two, my interest in WoW has taken a major nose dive. It is difficult to point to any specific thing, other than for me, in a straight ...

Updated 08-05-2009 at 13:58 by Dawn Stormborn

Categories
    Other Games
  3. Canthia on a dime

After dealing with the post aftermath of the canthan new year,
    I had to wonder what I was doing. What goals I should have, ect...

For whatever reason, I decided to get Silvara a black Moa chick.
    I already had two of the parts, I just needed to get the remaining stuff.
    To do this, I had to get her to Gayla hatchery. It also ment I needed to gather 10k luxon faction.

Getting there was half the fun. I outlined how the mission went for Vizunah. ...
    Categories
  4. Canthia on a dime

After dealing with the post aftermath of the canthan new year,
    I had to wonder what I was doing. What goals I should have, ect...

Life becomes dull when you can no longer run with the rats.

For whatever reason, I decided to get Silvara a black Moa chick.
    I already had two of the parts, I just needed to get the remaining stuff.
    To do this, I had to get her to Gayla hatchery. ...
    Categories
  5. Guardian of Elona done

The last blog entry is getting a bit long, so I make a new one for the last 3 missions.

Gate of Pain
    Hehe, the Tortureweb Dryders deal a sweet 500 AoE damages with their liquid flame, I think.

Me - CoP, Mistrust, Empa, MoR, Etap, Drain Ench, Guilt, Res Chant
    Gwen - PReturn, Frustration, Migraine, Cry of Frust, PDrain, LeechSig, EFeast, Res Chant
    MoW - Prot Spirit, SolS, SS, Well of Darkness, Reckless Haste, Enfeeble, Blood Rit, Res Chant ...

Updated 29-10-2008 at 23:10 by Lytha

Categories
    Uncategorized