View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Rocket science !

Just thought I'd put up my latest tribute <3

Much carebear wuv to Akirai for this.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. "You move like a Dwarf!" - 01.March.2009

by , 01-03-2009 at 15:24 (Gorani's Blog)
    OK, March is the month I usually start training outdoors and today way a sunny day, so I thought: lets go!
    I haven't done a lot of endurance training over the winter months and my sports activities have been pretty casual. My team didn't play Vball due to illness of some members and I wasn't there a few times, because I had a lot of work to be done.
    Long things short: I am not in the best condition for sports and I my legs hurt after the first round I ran today.

I know, ...

Updated 02-03-2009 at 18:38 by Gorani

Categories
    Daily writings
  3. Darkfall!

I finally sat down and pretty much played all day.

It was all mostly shaving away starter quests and getting acquainted with the controls, but so far I'm having a blast.

I'll do a more detailed review and post some screenshots later, when I'm not so tired. :p
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Being with the Quarry Men - 26.Feb.2009

by , 26-02-2009 at 13:50 (Gorani's Blog)
    I have to admit it, I really like Jade Quarry. It is a pitty this nice area was deserted until the November update. I can remember begging alliance mates, ZooCrew people and randoms to take part in it, so I could map it for the cartography title.

After playing there with an Ele (with enchantment stripping, to counter the Suicide Bombers), I moved over to playing a Monk, because it's just too good there. I know, that many people say there are too many gimmik builds played in JQ, but ...
    Categories
    Daily writings
  5. My favorite games.

Just posting this so I can have it down somewhere.

1) Tales of the Abyss
    2) BioShock
    3) Valkyrie Profile (Not the sequel, that game's battle system was terrible...)
    4) The Orange Box
    5) Radiata Stories
    6) Grand Theft Auto III
    7) Fallout 3
    8) Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando (But Up Your Arsenal had awesome multiplayer online)
    9) 007 Nightfire
    10) Pokemon (Leaning more towards Ruby version, even though most ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized