PC Gaming News
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. It's finally done!

Yay! I managed to vanquish The Ruptured Heart, finally. Very happy!

I failed once, by wiping repeatedly on the last group (which had two Cavaliers, two interrupters and a dune carver...ouchie!)

I tried to do it a couple more times, kept wiping, so I ditched it and came back again today.

The final time, I thought I was almost done, but behold...the group with two Cavaliers was there! The first time I wiped, putting everyone at 60% DP. Second time, I died fairly ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Screenshots of Awesomeness Pt.2

by , 15-01-2009 at 10:11 (The Warm and Fuzzy Blog of Love and Caring)

Updated 17-01-2009 at 20:24 by shawn

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Ruptured Heart

Well, my build worked, sort of. I failed on the last group. (Two Dervishes, Two mesmer, one Choking Gas ranger.) I couldn't get a single spell off - it was either clump up in the ward and get interrupt or die from the Dune Carvers.

I really don't know how to deal with those bastards. It's starting to piss me off. -.-
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Taken back (now with pictures)

So I'm down to the last hour of the last day of the trial key.
    I'm trying to figgure out what skills to get that I can get in a reasonable amount of time.
    I'm still kicking myself for trying to make the run from droks to copperhammer. That was a TOTAL waste. Only thing there worth getting was the verta's set, which I could have just as easilly, if not faster gotten by running to kessesk peak, killed the frigger, and skillcapped his ***.
    I tried getting a runner at droks ...

Updated 16-01-2009 at 20:29 by Noa Brightington

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 2008

by , 14-01-2009 at 17:00 (Tom Nook's Journal)
    Wow, has it been another year already?
    Indeed it has been and the end of 2008 has now been and gone. I tried to get this written up before the end of the year but hey, things got busy.

So here I present for your enjoyment my traditional* top and bottom games of the year.

Overall it has been a rather good year for games, with several outstanding titles appearing throughout the year across several different platforms. Unfortunately there has also been ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized