PC Gaming News
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Canthia on a dime

Despite what the name says, this has been one of THE crapfest weekends for me EVER.
    I can't blame Anet on this one. Sht just kept happening over and over.

To start off, I got my mesmer who I was pushing for survivor killed.
    Several factors involved in this are, 1)chooseing to go with pick up group instead of trusted friends. 2)Certain members of said pickup groups keep dying, which is not a good sign. 3)cutscene isn't skipped and is bugged.

Actually ...
    Categories
  2. Qin Li's Journey

Ready?

Yes. Proceed.

A sharp headache hit me as I gained consciousness, as if someone jolted my head from all directions. Just waking up to another morning. Only this one was not as detrimental as some of the other ones. A familiar silouhette hovered over me, but the sun was shining over the figure's shoulders such that I couldn't see who it was. Everything were momentarily hazy and shapeless. I didn't know where I was.

"Qin? Are you alright?" ...
    Categories
  3. Northern Shiverpeaks I

Less of a rampage today.

Traveler's Vale, Iron Horse Mine, Borli's Pass
    Me - Guilt
    Norgu, Tahlkora, Olias
    Alesia
    Orion

The minor issues were caused by reckless pulling and not enough patience for everyone to recover the energy.

The last mob in the Mine was annoying - the patrols have looong paths there, and I basically first chased 2 patrols from the central south to the far east; then I roamed all over the map to ...

Updated 29-10-2008 at 19:22 by Lytha

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Ascalon IV

Yep, I'm on a rampage.

The Breach
    Back to cookieteam as before (Tahlkora, Norgu, Olias, Guilt)

No issues

Charr Flame Corridor
    Same cookieteam.

No issues, a bit of flagging made the altar easy.

Dragon's Gullett
    Another case of "now here we go". More extreme than the grawl monk infestation of Eastern Frontier, in fact. The Hydras, though lacking an elite, are the problem. ...

Updated 29-10-2008 at 19:21 by Lytha

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Ascalon III

Pockmark Flats
    nothing unusual or too difficult here.

Me - cookiedomicutter with Guilt
    Norgu, Tahlkora, Olias

Issues only when I pulled 2 stone elemental mobs.

Eastern Frontier
    well, this is more like it. I needed 3 attempts here, first with the cookieteam with some slight modifications. What finally worked, entering from Surmia: Grawl infestation -> Charr lands -> Devourer lands (according to my rule of "worst ...

Updated 29-10-2008 at 19:21 by Lytha

Categories
    Uncategorized