PC Gaming News
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Qin Li's Journey

"Are you coming or not?" Zen looked at me with a sternness that I hadn't seen for a while. Whenever she got really serious she frightened me a bit.

"Why now?" I asked again softly so as to not let the others hear us. "Why here?"

"These guys are everywhere," she explained, "and don't ever forget that." Again with that look of hers, she held me with her eyes. "Don't ever forget that."

"But ...
    Categories
  2. Tom Nook's Journal

by , 04-09-2007 at 17:00 (Tom Nook's Journal)
    Here's the first in a series of entries about my progress through GW:EN.

To begin with I'm concentrating on the Far Shiverpeaks where I'm currently known by the Norn as the Slayer of Giants, largely thanks to my performance during the Sneak Peak Weekend.

I've beaten, Bison in the tournament and apparently there's some sort of crown that you can buy too. I guess that you have to beat him multiple times though, since the crown costs 5 tokens and although I've ...
    Categories
  3. Canthia on a dime

I don't really have a whole lot of in game stuff to report on currently.
    Issues regarding the clan issue have gotten even more complicated.
    I can't afford GW:EotN, and yet that's all everyone is talking about.
    And I'm Dling stuff that's sucking up bandwith, and I don't want to loose connection anymore, so I'm going to not play the game untill these things get finished. Such is DSL in alaska. I think the fact ...
    Categories
  4. Holy Cow! HIDE! Its upier's Blog!!

by , 03-09-2007 at 22:36 (THE place for cootie shots!)

I still laugh my *** off every day when I look at it - so I figured it deserved a new post just for it!

Smell you later alligators!
    Categories
  5. Gate of Madness

Ok, this was quite enjoyable (normal mode, of course.)

But the setup was a bit odd, so here it is:

Me/x: 15 Domi, 11 FC, 9 Inspi
    Cry of Pain, Guilt, Empathy, MoR, Energy Tap, Ether Feast, LB Gaze, WW

Norgu: Me/N: 12 Blood, 8 FC, 11 Inspi
    Well of Blood (couldn't think of anything better, ahum), Spoil Victor, Awaken the Blood, Leech Sig, Power Drain, Ether Sig, BR, Res Sig

Melonni: D/W: 11 Scythe, 15 Myst, 6 Earth (can't be ...

Updated 29-10-2008 at 18:57 by Lytha

Categories
    Uncategorized