PC Gaming News
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Tom Nook's Journal

by , 30-08-2007 at 17:00 (Tom Nook's Journal)
    Spend some time with GW:EN last weekend? I did.
    Nowhere near enough to write much about it here I'm afraid. But I will share a few thoughts with you.

One of the nice things about it is the fact that you get two heroes, pretty much straight away. It's nice because those people without Nightfall get to see what they've been missing. The only real downside to having more Heroes being introduced or course, is the inevitable realisation that only being able to choose ...
    Categories
  2. Tom Nook's Journal

by , 30-08-2007 at 14:00 (Tom Nook's Journal)

I received it a whole day early too.
    Don't tell Gaile. >.>

Categories
  3. Maddened by Moddock Crevice

Moddock Crevice angered me yesterday, a lot. I was in normal mode, but those two runners got away 2 times.

So, here it is:

Mesmer: add Ethereal Burden instead of Sig of Capture (that's a no-brainer)
    -Herta +Devona (for "Charge")
    Horsie: -Ward against Harm +Mind Freeze. -Res Chant +Arc Echo, -Blurred Vision +Deep Freeze

= Dunko (signet smiter), Olias (MM), Zhed (water), Khim, Sogolon, Eve, Devona

1. Horse ...

Updated 29-10-2008 at 18:56 by Lytha

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Canthia on a dime

Okay, the Eotn stuff is over, things are locked out.
    I HOPE they get unlocked, despite not haveing the actual game loaded.
    It's going to be a bit before I'm able to afford it, which sucks, but is probably for the best.

I updated the previous log with some more stuff, includeing piccies. Go look.

Something that's been bugging me though, an issue of clans.
    Current clan situation has gotten... complicated. My previous clan which has gone through ...
    Categories
  5. Qin Li's Journey

Amazingly, our exploration trip around Cavalon was without incident. That is, we were not ambushed, assaulted, or challenged in any way. It was one of the most pleasant strolls I had in the Jade Sea. If only this were the norm with the area.

I learned quite a bit about Imu on the trip. It was unimaginable to be able to connect with her to the extent that I did, but for some inexplicable reason I guess she decided to open up with me.

As we were walking along the ...
    Categories