PC Gaming News
View RSS Feed

title

Solomon's Seal

Rate this Entry

This is another ongoing build based on the assassins ability to inflict conditions and the much underutilised Victory is Mine.

Firstly, a shout out to Cardinal Cyn, member of Solomon's Seal for helping with the build.

I've got this down as an AB build, but it would work well in RA. Drop Signet of Shadows for a rez.

The Cleaner

Assassin/Warrior

Equipment:
Slot 1: Zealous +5 energy Axe/Sword of Defense + Shield (+30 Health)
Slot 2: Cruel +5 energy Daggers of Defense
Slot 3: Zealous +5 energy Daggers of Defense

Shrouded Armour for 37 energy total.

Critical Strikes: 13 (10+3)
Dagger Mastery: 2 (1+1)
Shadow Arts: 8 (7+1)
Deadly Arts: 12 (10+2)
Tactics: 9

Dancing Daggers (Deadly Arts)
Send out three Dancing Daggers at target foe. Each striking for 18 earth damage if they hit. Dancing Daggers has half the normal range. This skill counts as a lead attack.
Energy:5 Cast:1 Recharge:5

Entangling Asp (Deadly Arts)
Entangling Asp must follow a lead attack. Target foe is knocked down and becomes Poisoned for 17 seconds.
Energy:10 Cast:1 Recharge:20

Mantis Touch (Deadly Arts)
Must follow a lead attack. Target foe becomes Crippled for 17 seconds. This skill counts as an off-hand attack.
Energy:5 Cast:0.75 Recharge:15

Blinding Powder (Shadow Arts)
Must follow an off-hand attack. Target foe becomes Blinded for 9 seconds.
Energy:5 Cast:0.25 Recharge:20

Twisting Fangs (Critical Strikes)
Must follow an off-hand attack. If it hits, Twisting Fangs strikes for +19 damage and struck foe suffers from Bleeding and Deep Wound for 18 seconds.
Energy:10 Cast:0 Recharge:15

Signet of Shadows (Deadly Arts)
Target foe takes 29 damage. If your target was Blinded, that foe suffers an additional 51 damage.
Energy:0 Cast:1 Recharge:30

"Victory Is Mine!" [Elite] (Tactics)
You gain 45 Health and 5 Energy for each Condition suffered by foes in the area.
Energy:5 Cast:0 Recharge:15

Shadow Refuge (Shadow Arts)
For 4 seconds, you gain 8 Health regeneration. When Shadow Refuge ends, you gain 52 Health if you are attacking.
Energy:5 Cast:1 Recharge:8

Purpose
A disabler and degenerator. Poison, cripple, blind, bleed and deep wound your foe. Then heal yourself off the back of their woe.

Tactics
What no Dagger Mastery, are you mad? Yes. Auto attacks with daggers are pants anyway, and I'm not using any DM skills so sod it. Take a cruel if possible because you'll only equip them for Twisting Fangs and the extra length on deep wound is great. Barbed would also be good.

Only equip your daggers for the TF strike, the rest of the time wield you axe and shield which will net you +21 AL.

Skill run is simple:
DD -> EA (knockdown/poison) -> MT (cripple) -> BP (blind) -> TF (bleed, deep wound) -> SoS (80 armour ignoring damage) -> VIM

This leaves them with: 17 sec poison, 17 sec cripple, 9 second blind, 18 sec bleeding, 24 sec deep wound

...and nets you: 225 health and 25 energy from ViM

Use Shadow Refuge as an additional heal when needed.

Future Enhancements
OK, maybe i'll jiggle the attribs/skills to allow for 9 DM or Axe. Maybe Swap out SoS or SR for Heal Sig + Res for arena...
Categories

Comments