PC Gaming News
View RSS Feed

title

Thoughts and delusions while chasing the bear

Rate this Entry
So another year of chasing the bear goes by, no luck, and people call me stupid... whacked in the head, maaaaaad...

For a while, I was able to open the chest without getting excited, but I'm starting to do that again, thinking THIS time..
okay, THIS TIME>..
one more... THIS TIME...

and between fuming and trying not to fuss, *****ing to people on aim, not in game, because no one wants to hear it, yadda yadda,

I come up with odd ideas about the snowmen.
I no longer think of Freezie as Freezie. I think of him as...
Optimus Freeze. Or maybe...
Freezimus Prime.

Fighting against Maximus and the evil Deceptirinchs... or... Grinchacons.

I picture shifty as being just right behind Maximus, saying one thing, but always trying to usurp the position, and gain a nice greeny glow for himself.

After event edit:
Guy in alliance says he got bear just as he announced his 411 time. He then seems to immiditly sell it for 2000 ectos and asks if that's a good price.
At first I raged, but then thought about it, and thought... wait, you can only do up to 1750 ectos in any given trade. So someone was willing to do a second trade for the final 250?

right...

I was tempted to do my own freakout, and declare I got a double rainbow candy cane.
DOUBLE RAINBOW! OOooohhh! it's a double... double rainbow... oh ghhhoooooooooooood!

Updated 03-01-2011 at 01:23 by Noa Brightington

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments