by, 03-03-2011 at 13:00 (1167 Views)
The following has been automatically translated from Italian.
"NCsoft and ArenaNet will release tomorrow, and an update to Guild Wars and Multiplayer.it knew what the exclusive content.
The update introduces a new outpost called embark Beach and creates heroes Mercenaries.
- Party from 7 - The party of the player expands to seven heroes that can all be heroes Mercenaries.
- Quest daily Zaishen Vanquishes - A new area offers a daily quest that allows for incentives and awards. To find it just look for the road sign in the area embark Beach.
- Quest daily pre-searing - In the area of Ascalon (pre-searing) are new daily quests and rewards commensurate with dynamic difficulty depending on the level of the player. The quests are valid for the title Legendary Defender of Ascalon.
- New Panel for followers - The update includes a new panel designed to simplify the control of the followers.
- State Online - Players can now change your status online when they connect directly entering the game marked as "Away", "Do Not Disturb" and of course "Online."
- Changes in securities - Update for the title of "survivor" and "drunk". "
If all the above is true, then it's fantastic.
New Pre-Searing content sounds like it's going to be my personal favourite. (Did you really think anything less?)
Is it wrong that I am more excited for this than for Guild Wars 2?
Total Trackbacks 0