PC Gaming News
View RSS Feed

Lytha's Blog

Gogogo Reputation Points

Rate this Entry
Sweet. Nefertari's Sunspear points are maximized now.

Next could be Vanguard, then Norn, then Asura, then Lightbringer, and finally Deldrimor... but the Zaishen have a weird order for the things to do.

It helps to try and not be in any hurry or anal-retentive mode there - the latter meant that my other vanquishers did Tyria and Cantha before Elona, so their Cry of Pain (the only PvE skill that I really like to use) was sub par.

Nefertari can now do the last half of the vanquishes with the CoP at the max.

Sunspear: 50,011 (yay!)
Vanguard: 153,586
Asura: 135,006
Norn: 129,484
Deldrimor: 102,475 (thank you, Arachni HM for the ~10k points )
Lightbringer: 41,527

hrmmmmmm... oh how pathetic can you get. I am a bit annoyed that Nefertari's progress will be put on HALT next month due to me apparently going to spend most of that month in a cancer clinic. Would've liked to have another GWAMM, but I guess the priorities are in flux now.

.............. Anyway, Agent just hit the max.

Still undone Vanguard stuff:
- Sacnoth Vanquish
- Temple of the Damned
- Warband of Brothers HM
- Assault on Stronhold HM

In other words, there are plenty more reputation points.

The secret for Kathandrax, well, the many secrets:
- Someone needs WW, another one needs Pain Inverter => Gwen doesn't mind being micromanaged with the WW
- Flag management. 1 Flag for all H is enough
- Isildur itself: Flag Olias (or a more or less redundant hero without res) near the shrine.
- Also, just run into a magma ball when you're the last one standing.

Wasn't that bad in the end. I needed no DP removers at all.

Updated 30-07-2011 at 21:39 by Lytha

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congrats on your Mesmer titles.
    Woo-hoo, very nice!

And I ALWAYS preferred Cry of Frustration over Cry of Pain. I guess it comes from the fact that I fell that CoP is a 2-slot skill, since I never use mesmer hexes in PvE (outside of Guilt, but that doesn't really work with CoP) and to get everything out of the skill I then need to slot a mesmer hex that I don't care for.
    Plus the Norn shouts are my favourite caster options - I am addicted to fast casting options, and it doesn't get faster than a shout!
    (Favourite PvE skill still is Brawling Headbutt though. Used on a male assassin, although the male rit isn't that bad either.)
    Hey, I have both on my bar, upier. I prefer CoF as well; CoP is on the flexible utility slot most of the time ("shall I bring CoP or Wastrel's Worry here in this area with foes who like WW?") CoF is fabulous and awesome. "#?!?$!" ftw.

Well, except in DoA, there goes my Power Spike (for a Mistrust) and the CoP stays. Energy issues ftw, but DoA requires some AoE.

Speaking of DoA, Foundry is making me angry once again. I keep failing there whenever I do a "I'm going into DoA for a 'full run' now, because the Zaishen told me to kill some Stygian Lords".

Even if I am entering the Foundry directly, as I am doing now ("The Zaishen told me to kill the Black Beast of Arrghllllstfu"), I keep failing. Just now I failed against a mob that seemed to consist of 8 Anguishers even though we did fine. Suddenly all the heroes died of degen. And I had forgotten to pack a bunch of Scrolls of Resurrection. GAH. Totally pathetic, because that was the last-to-one mob in the giant room of pain during the cleansing operation (before rescuing the first NPC moron in that room).

I will get that bounty for the Aaargh thing though! Just you wait, you thing. :grrr:

Well, at least I seem to have a knack for rooms #2 and #3 now. Never wiped in room #2 yet on Nefertari, and room #3 just requires some patience before rushing the heroes into their corner. (Until the Miseries are gone).
    Updated 17-07-2011 at 15:21 by Lytha