Hm... let's get some order into the hospital induced GWAMM progress chaos
by, 05-10-2011 at 07:32 (3379 Views)
- Lornar's Pass (party size = 6)
- Kessex Peak (ps = 8)
- Talmark Wilderness (ps = 8)
- Majesty Rest (ps = 8. req. change in team)
- The Falls (ps = 6)
- Pongmei Valley (ps = 8)
- Rhea's Crater (ps = 8)
- Raisu Palace (ps = 8)
- Sunward Reaches (got a bounty?) (ps = 8)
- Floodplain of Mahnkelon (ps = 8)
- Yatendi Valley (ps = 8)
- Resplendent Makuun (ps = 8)
- Wilderness of Bazdah (doh, I thought I did that?) (ps = 8)
- Hidden City of Abadashim (ps = 8)
- The Alkali Pan (ps = 8, wurms suck)
- Verdant Cascades (ps = 8... Asura faction needs some boost, so maybe wait with that until december for real)
- Aurora Glade (ps = 6, req change in team)
- Sanctum Cay (ps = 6)
- Nahpui (ps = 8)
- Dasha Vestibule (ps = 8, bleh, with useless Margrid...)
- Dzagonur (oh ffs) (ps = 8, ooooh ffs)
- Temple of the Damned (ps = 8... hm, never done it normally in HM)
- Frontis Irontooth (ps = 1, no issues there, I guess)
- Darkrime Delves (ps = 8, should be ok)
- Bloodstone Caves (ps = 8, I foresee no issues there)
What I find interesting about this is that the nasty parts are part of what's left. I mean... Joko's Domain? Arrrgh. Dzagonur? Meeeeeep. Eternal Grove? Aaaaaah no!! Majesty Rest, the only Tyrian area with a really special someone? Gah.
Alright, also some really simple stuff.
So, since the map rotation means that I'd have to wait until Christmas until these vanquish quests become active again, I'll do them without the guidance of the zaishen. Missions and Dungeons, I don't know. The zaishen rewards for these ain't that special and the rotation is a lot faster with them. I just ignored them for the last three weeks because I really only did half a GW thing per day, and the speed will continue to be at this pace.
Edit, months later:
Well, I've done a few things, finally. I think it's obvious that progress towards GWAMM is a lot faster if doing things in a sensible order and at my own speed instead of listening to the zaishens' ideas about the ideal order of doing things. Of course, the extra loot given by the zaishen is nice, but it sucks that a few weeks in a hospital can essentially stop the progress completely... "because I want to wait until the zaishen give me the quest again" - and then I happen to be in rehab or whatever when the zaishen do this at last.
I had a few goes at Eternal and it sucked.
Anyway. Solution: Don't be shy, bring 3 monks (Razah, Ogden, Tahlkora). Plus prot on Olias and MoW. Plus Shelter on the SS Xandra.
Xandra and Razah were more than capable to hold a gate while the rest of the team ran around.
I had swapped Gwen out in favour for the extra monk.
Oh, and no Death Pact Signets here, just FomF.
It went surprisingly easily and well in the end, actually.
Xandra needs to do some running between the gates because she can poop spirits in both gates.
For the Afflicted stage, Olias and Razah held one side (with Xandra's spirits), while I and the rest (incl juggers set to follow-mode) kept the appropriate (overcrowded) side.
Sucked over all. But now it's done.
Total Trackbacks 0