PC Gaming News
View RSS Feed

kokabel

progress (nearly done!)

Rate this Entry
My Hall of Monuments stands at 49/50 right now, and I am only needing six (6!) more mini pets to finish that off.

Here is a list of minipets I do not have currently, any 6 of these will finish off the HoM for me. If you're looking to sell one, hit me up in PM and we can talk. I will try and keep this updated.

Shiro
Lich
Freezie
Nornbear
Black Beast
White Rabbit
Mad King Thorn
Abomination
Desert Griffon
Dredge Brute
Krait Neoss
Kveldulf
Quetzal Sly
Word of Madness
Jora
Nian*
Dagnar Stonepate
Flame Djinn*
Cobalt Scabara
Fire Drake
Ophil Nahualli
Scourge Manta
Seer
Siege Devourer
Candysmith Marley*
Oola
Ventari*
King Adelbern
Zhu Hanuku*
MOX

Pets marked with an * are pets I wouldn't mind owning anyway, since I like the models for them, but it is of no great importance, better to finish off the HoM either way.

Other than that, I just need to finish of Booze and Sweet points for GWAMM on my title hunter. I need roughly 2700 points of Alcohol and maybe 5100 sweet points. However, I would rather trade for these than outright buy them, but will consider small amounts for sale if the going is good. Hoping Wintersday can provide me with a small chunk of both.

I should make a sales post sometime soon. I simply have too many mods/weapons and other bits and bats than I can find room for... especially considering the fact I have far, FAR too much armor to store much at all on my characters themselves.

Anyhow... feels good to be nearly done. Bring on GW2!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Uh, apparently I already have Freezie, and I can't see the edit option!
    I should have a bunch of these. I'll check on mini mule in the morning. You're good people, so no cost, Yadda yadda.

---
    Here we go.

Abomination, Griffon, Cobalt + Scourge Manta.
    Updated 17-12-2011 at 19:46 by Fae (Whee)
    Found a Word of Madness too! Knew I had one somewhere. (Note to self. Mier storage)
    make dat pve face, girl :3
    I should have another 4th year present in the next couple of weeks... I'll let you know what I get :>
    Ooh, I didn't see all this 'til just now. I'm not around tonight I don't think, will try and talk to you in game soon, Fae.

Thank you so much! :3
    That's 5 more in there, cross Word, Manta, Cobalt, Griffon and Abomination off that list. :D

Fae is awesome.
    Today I opened my sins 4th and got... ... ... a mini desert griffin... looks like you already have that one =/ oh well there is still the celestial after the new year to bring you up to 50 ;>