PC Gaming News
View RSS Feed

kokabel

WTT? (the quest for the sugar)

Rate this Entry
Not sure this is worth posting in the Trade Forums, so here goes...

I have a few Boozeahol points and a few Party points left over - ideally looking to trade them for rough equivalent value in Sweet points. Perhaps someone perusing through might spot it and wish to take up on this offer...

--- I eventually hit GWAMM. Items are mostly still available if you're after them, and will happily part with them super cheap or free if needs be.

----

Updated 22-04-2012 at 21:38 by kokabel

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

If you don't mind dying repeatedly to use up candy canes (3 UA monk heroes, BiP yourself to death), then give me a poke.
    Updated 17-04-2012 at 20:33 by Fae
    I was doing that yesterday with all the canes I had found lying around my storage, so I can cope with it, for sures.

Will get online in a bit and find you :D
    I can totes take all your alcohol and totes give you sweets, I just need to get on my mule and see how many I got :3

Gimme a shout in-game! (ign Eloanneo Kirimaya)
    Most excellent, you'll have to be patient with me, I don't know any current prices or what the swap rate would be exactly - I shall trust your judgement on it. Will give you a poke when I get online in a bit... (work to do and all that boring stuff).
    Oh, my IGN is Kaukeh Heru, incase you end up spotting me online first. :)
    I have 4 delicious cakes and 65 creme brulees you can have. ;>. I'll probably hit you up on FB sometime to organise a trade since I hardly log in these days.
    No need, I hit GWAMM a couple of days ago. I sold my small army of duplicate minis (I had like FIVE Mini Mursaats...) and funded the last 2k points myself.

Completely skint now, of course. Not that it matters, because GWAMM! Finally! :D
    Quote Originally Posted by kokabel
    No need, I hit GWAMM a couple of days ago. I sold my small army of duplicate minis (I had like FIVE Mini Mursaats...) and funded the last 2k points myself.

Completely skint now, of course. Not that it matters, because GWAMM! Finally! :D
    Win, now all that remains is to profit ;>

On a side note at least now we know what happened to what remained of the mursaat in the last 250 years before GW2... They were miniaturized and sold as souvenirs.
    Updated 24-04-2012 at 13:32 by Tyris Requiem