PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

close to demo, lets compare file size

mine gw.dat is currently 97mb, i got music and options tab, how about yours? anyone got bigger? im just courious cuz my dl is slow so i want to have everything prepared before game :)
    (for all thos who dont know, when u leave ur client open, thunder icon will show ur dl progress, currently noone know how big will be end file, but anyway bigger means better, ask any women about that!!)

Mines at 98.3 mb right now. I just opened the game and noticed now that there is a button to change your screen res, and sound.

Were getting close :)

I'm at 112mb... theres a new tab? haha lemme go check this out.

Oh I think I did notice that before haha.

WWN Guildmaster [East] & Beta Tester
    Guild: WWN:East
    Woot, 115 mb! I'm currently the leader on the forums! :D (Alpha testers... be quiet. :p)

Nice new options tab....... woot. :)

I would like to make the statement that I am now 113... which I would like to stay there since 13 is my lucky number. :P

Why do we all have different sizes?

it should finish up at about 300mb if you travel to all of the maps, and play/see everything.

Different file sizes just means that people have been streamed more info than others. Its no big deal really.

Mine is 455mb (more data that you guys will need), and most testers have different sizes as well. Sometimes you will download alot of new content, only to find that your dat hasn't increased at all. This just simply means that a whole bunch of files that you had, have been updated.

[color=yellow]~Rah[/color]
    [color=white]---------------------------[/color]
    [color=red]-=\[color=orange]Death Is Only The Beginning[/color]/=-[/color]

Inter yuoor aeccuooont imaeeel aeddress und paessvurd to lug oon tu Gooeeld Vaers

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Housewares
    Inter yuoor aeccuooont imaeeel aeddress und paessvurd to lug oon tu Gooeeld Vaers
    lol. Sweedish Chef is a funny language option that they have :)

[color=yellow]~Rah[/color]
    [color=white]---------------------------[/color]
    [color=red]-=\[color=orange]Death Is Only The Beginning[/color]/=-[/color]