Hail Stranger, and Well Met!
After much consideration, and solemn soul searching, the concept for a guild was born. Designed to be an open
society of gamers who enjoy all aspects of Guild Wars, this guild's purpose is to allow people of various
backgrounds and preferences to meet each other and develop a kinship of sorts through the game.
Heroes, vagabonds, wanderers, gladiators, witches, wizards, warriors... all are welcome to join. We call
ourselves Heroes Etc... and we are looking to expand our membership roles through the upcoming beta.
If you would like to take an active role in the creation of our community, whether as a member or more, drop us a
You can visit our site at : http://heet.baaweb.biz/ to read more about us and our goals.
A few points of interest:
- We do not discriminate against any type of gamer. Casual, hardcore, whatever lay in between, you are welcome.
PvP, PvE, Roleplay? C'mon in! We have a place for you.
- We do not believe that a gaming experience should be guided by harsh guidelines or strict rules. We ask for
common sense, respect and courtesy.
- An organizational structure is in place to help organize the guild's activities, but it is not a military
hierarchy of rulers vs subordinates. The guild officers' purpose will be to organize PvP battles, quests and
other activities as they come along, not to force some type of restrictions upon our members.
- PvP organization will be handled by an officer (or officers as we grow larger) whose purpose will be organizing
groups to participate. Practices will be at the participant's discretion. Mandatory practices will not be an
- A teamspeak server is set up for our use to enable communication in the fog of war.
Anything else? Check out our site!
Edit: Fallen - updated the link to the website at the request of Dannzzigg