PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    DOC

Happy Holidays From the Order of Dii!

Or Merry Xmas, whichever one you want to say. :xmad:

Anyways, I hope everyone got what they wanted/needed. My brother is currently make a list of stuff I need to buy for my computer to upgrade it so it runs better, so that should be fun. Anyways, feel free to post your favorite gifts so far this season!

:xgift: :xtree: :xsnow:

my iPod Mini is prolly my most wanted gift, but i got a new winter coat, an overcoat, flash/jump drive, LOTR:ROTK, gift certs, lots of cash, and clothes! I know i'm skipping some stuff, but I cant remember and you dont care about it anyway lol :xman:

I got to spend time with my family and siblings, some of which I hadn't seen for a very long time. I also had some very good food. Yes, I got presents too, but the only thing that I really wanted was a brand new computer and guildwars. The first would cost far to much and the second is not out yet. What would of been really cool was if they had opened the Guildwars servers for Christmas Eve, Christmas, and boxing day.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyPants
    I got to spend time with my family and siblings, some of which I hadn't seen for a very long time. I also had some very good food. Yes, I got presents too, but the only thing that I really wanted was a brand new computer and guildwars. The first would cost far to much and the second is not out yet. What would of been really cool was if they had opened the Guildwars servers for Christmas Eve, Christmas, and boxing day.
    Yes, cheers to that. I am getting to spend Christmas with my new Wife so I am all good. Instead of getting a new computer for myself I bought one for my grandmother who is using I do belive an old 386 with (slap me for this) windows 95. She has been refusing to upgrade or buy another computer so several of us pitched in and got her a base model Dell. (Slap me again)

As for presents. Nothing good for Christmas but I got tickets to Disneyland for a wedding present and lots of picture frames which I will fill very quickly.

Merreh Christmas!

Although I enjoyed all the food more than the presents since I didn't really want anything special. I got money, clothes and the usual stuff :o

Happy holidays to all my guild mates and anyone who comes to visit this board.

As for Xmas my gf loved the ring I got her!!! I guess you could say it's a pre-engagement ring and next summer I will probably get a nice real engagement ring for her.

I got Xbox from her the crystal edition with Fable and another game she also got me Halo2 and some clothes. My dad game me a very nice 500$ in cash and 500$ in RRSPs which you might not know what they are unless you live in Canada....Registered Retirment Savings Plan. All and all a good one!!!

Seems that everyone's X-mas went well. Great to hear. My Family, had a great X-mas together. To many gifts to name. Just happy we were all together sharing our love as a family!

Happy holidays everyone.

I didnt get much this xmas, but i dont mind too much.

Hey doc, nice to see you put that tar back, go go the big 3!

*goes back to WoW*

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kazama Fury~
    Happy holidays everyone.

I didnt get much this xmas, but i dont mind too much.

Hey doc, nice to see you put that tar back, go go the big 3!

*goes back to WoW*
    looks more like the wee 3 from this view.... :D

EDIT: OMG 999!!! 1,000 here I come. Giveaway?

DOC
    Kaz, I have so much wrath right now! Find me on aim please sir. I would pm you but I can't. :(