PC Gaming News

Lookin for a guild

I am going to be a warrior but i am not able to join the Beta.The people in the guild should be able to eplain things and don't care if i ask noob questions.My AIM is YKBlackHawk.My E-mail adress in YKBlackHawk@aol.com

Quote Originally Posted by Blackraven64
    I am going to be a warrior but i am not able to join the Beta.The people in the guild should be able to eplain things and don't care if i ask noob questions.My AIM is YKBlackHawk.My E-mail adress in YKBlackHawk@aol.com

My guild is looking for members as of now but we will not be official untill the release of Guild Wars we have 3 members so far a elementalist/monk a ranger/necro and the other member is undecided on what he is going to be. but we still need new members give me a private message is you are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by BP-HaWK90
    My guild is looking for members as of now but we will not be official untill the release of Guild Wars we have 3 members so far a elementalist/monk a ranger/necro and the other member is undecided on what he is going to be. but we still need new members give me a private message is you are interested.
    By the way we do not care if you are a noob that is how everyone starts out just as long as you are willing to learn from us.

Talking

Heyo!

We are looking for people as well. Im pretty sure we are all newbs... so we wont hold that against anyone, as long as you dont hold it against us.

Here's a post of mine with more info.
    http://forums.rpgforums.net/showthread.php?t=311265

If you are already now commited to a guild, disreguard this post. =)

Talking AEON is recruiting!

Head to www.infinitized.com
    if you are interested in joining, just register in the forums.
    We are looking to be a very effective close-knit guild with communication, strategy and fun as our main concerns.