PC Gaming News
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortshd
    Question: If I add the key person names to the friends list, would it indicate if the person(s) is/are logged in (may be also district numbers)? I never used the friends list before so I'm not sure how it works.
    The friends list only says if that person is online or not. But I do not think it will allow oyu to add someone to the friends list unless they are online at that moment.

Kind of a bummer.

Question: If I add the key person names to the friends list, would it indicate if the person(s) is/are logged in (may be also district numbers)? I never used the friends list before so I'm not sure how it works.
    It will indicate to you whether that person is online or not, and what character they are useing. You only have to add one character name to your friends list, and from that one character name you will know whever your friend is on. Additionally it will tell you the name you added in parenthesis outside of the current in game character he is on. For instance if you added me, Asclepious Dreathul, and I am logged in under Slytas Dreathul, you will see me on as:

Slytas Dreathul (Asclepious Dreathul)

This frees up your list, and allows you to contact your buddy and know who he/she is right off the bat.

However if you are in a guild you will not need the buddy list for guildmates. Click on the guild tab and it will show you the exact same information of everyone of your guild mates.

Hope this clears up your question, anything else just ask.

For the guild tab, do you have to add the names manually or it populates the list automatically once you join the guild? (I assume that you must belong to the guild if you want to add names to the list)

For the guild tab, do you have to add the names manually or it populates the list automatically once you join the guild? (I assume that you must belong to the guild if you want to add names to the list)

It creates the list automaticly. The list shows the name that each person was invited under. If they are online and playing a different character, then if you high light the person name it will show their name they were invited under.