PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Interviw to be a RA?

So I was just chatting with Undead he told me he was off to have an interview to be a RA for the next school year. I thought this wa kind of funny in a fun sort of way. The first thoughts that came to my head were:

"Quite down up there, I am in the middle ofa guild fight."

"As long as the police are not knocking at my door, beer is ok."

People cannot enter the dorm unless they address you as "Undead of Dii" or they know the secret password, b2u5. (Sound familiar)

"Ok, tonight my Dormmates, we are going to take on Memorial Union hall. It is going to be a tough fight, but we can win this one. First floor, you have the right. Second floor and third, you guys are going up the middle...."

By the way Undead, I hope it went well. Anyone else have thoughts?

Good move Undead.

As for things that come to mind...eh im drawin a blank.

Hmmm Joe Dormmate: "But the rules didnt say we HAD to keep the beer out of the bong."

undead: "Stfu u newb!"

No.....I got nothing

*shrugs and wanders away
    Last edited by Tsume; 23-01-2005 at 22:24.

i think all went well, except for the people i hated because they were obviously sucking up the entire time.

oh and i hate you all.
    Spirits of War - a Guild Wars Guild.. Always looking for active and experienced PvP players, PM me for more info!
    Quote Originally Posted by God
    DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!
    Five Dollar Holler | Melee Warrior | Undead Behlial | Six Six Six Visions

thoughts i had after reading this thread?

i should change back to my non-xmas jin.

(noticed your tar still has the santa hat xircon)

maybe some peopole just keep the christmas spirit around all year. kaz=grinch.
    Spirits of War - a Guild Wars Guild.. Always looking for active and experienced PvP players, PM me for more info!
    DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadBehlial
    Speaking of tars.....what exaclty is yours Undead. Sometimes I think I see a female skeleton. Most the time its just colors though.

freeing the hair is important... joo anti freedom person thingy.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kazama Fury~
    freeing the hair is important... joo anti freedom person thingy.
    To tell you the truth, I had a little error the other day, few days. I formatted my desktop computer. So before I did, I just copied most of the thing to my server, formatted it real fast, and then was going to just copy everything back. Now important things I always back up immediately. semi-important I back up often. Everything else I get to it when I can.

So, after I formated my computer I went to reconnect to my server to copy everything back over. It did not respond. I tried again, nothing. So I ran down stairs to where I keep my server and it had reset and had a message I have never seen "failed to load Operating System". I tried to restart it again with no luck. I yanked the HD and tried it in another computer. It appeared the primary partition crashes, but the second and third in it are ok. This is a brand new HD, only about 2 months old.

My original chicken picture was on that partition. Another one just would not be the same. (I am going to start crying now) So I am on the hunt for another avatar. (Tears are pouring) But I do not know what to do. OOOO, I just got an idea. (Smiling again) Thanks Hubby

see, I like my avatar too much to change it. FYI Tsume, I searched on google for Lord of the Rings Nazgul and after a bit of no luck, I found a LOTR fourm fansite, and someone avatar was this. I'm hoping it to be a Nazgul with something like the eye of Sauron glowing behind it, but ragardless its amazing. Too bad I had to cut some of it off to get these forums to take it.

And xircon, as long as your avatar isnt that skit thing. It took about 5 minutes to watch the entire thing of "feeling lonely? afraid?" etc etc. Hehe you had that back when I joined the forums, i definately thought you were female with such a touchy feely avatar. =P
    DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

see, I like my avatar too much to change it. FYI Tsume, I searched on google for Lord of the Rings Nazgul and after a bit of no luck, I found a LOTR fourm fansite, and someone avatar was this. I'm hoping it to be a Nazgul with something like the eye of Sauron glowing behind it, but ragardless its amazing. Too bad I had to cut some of it off to get these forums to take it.

And xircon, as long as your avatar isnt that skit thing. It took about 5 minutes to watch the entire thing of "feeling lonely? afraid?" etc etc. Hehe you had that back when I joined the forums, i definately thought you were female with such a touchy feely avatar. =P
    You know, I do have that tar backed up somewhere! I like that one.