PC Gaming News

Hybrid View

Guild Thread for Joiners & Owners

I'm really surprised that this thread hasn't been made... And if it has already sorry for posting this one. In any case I made this thread so that people who have a guild and want people to join could get guild members, Or so that people who are looking for a guild can join one.

If you have a guild please post what your guild is about and the type of people you are.

And if you're looking for a guild please post some things about your self and what type of guild you're looking for.
    -----------------------

I'll start things off, I used to be one of the leaders a guild called anbu URL: (www.ANBUGuild.com) I made the website for them, I left due to the fact that the guild died. I also distributed thousands of "beta keys" to people who needed them but I had to stop due to the request of Gaile. I'm looking for a guild to join that's about having fun and spending time together more than anything else, also a guild who's mainly on during American (California) Hours, and a guild that uses voice chat as well. I have a mesmer/monk that is a strong healer, And I have a ranger/warrior which is a strong melee attacker.

There is a Guild Forum already..... this is the Community and Suggestions Forum.

You should take it there... although one of the mods will probably move it for you :)

http://forums.rpgforums.net/forumdisplay.php?f=94 yep posted the forum, although they will quite certainly move the thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Excel
    http://forums.rpgforums.net/forumdisplay.php?f=94 yep posted the forum, although they will quite certainly move the thread...
    I thought I looked over all of the forum sections, eh i feel like such a n00b.

Quote Originally Posted by StandardAI
    I thought I looked over all of the forum sections, eh i feel like such a n00b.
    :hug: hehehee..
    god i wish theyd ad the deviantart emoticons ;)