PC Gaming News

Thread: Needed

Needed

If anyone has video, screen shots, stories (not the Korean one) about the weekend, give them to me ASAP. This weekend I would to pust everything together and add it to the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Xircon
    If anyone has video, screen shots, stories (not the Korean one) about the weekend, give them to me ASAP. This weekend I would to pust everything together and add it to the site.
    Cantos, I noticed that ran out of space where you posted your shots. I have plenty of space for hosting.

I've got roughly 100 screens from this weekend to sort, where do you want me to put the good ones?

-Fallen Divine

This may be a stupid question, but where should i send them to..?

Quote Originally Posted by Infidel
    This may be a stupid question, but where should i send them to..?
    Please, if you are sending pics, please either reduce the saved file size of them or the pixel size. A few pictures I am willling to do but I expect to get a couple hundred shots and do not want to go through them all. Best thing to do is just resave the sceenshots as jpg's in photoshop or something similiar. Video does not have to be reduced. I will just host that stuff at another site so it does not suck the bandwidth at GWO.

Email is D2East@rpgtraders.net ATTN Xircon WPE

Anything you give to me becomes property of the guild. If you create webpages or something like that, I may change to fit the formatting of the site. If requested, I will give credit. For things like simple screenshots I won't, but if you take the time to put them in a story line like Cantos did, I will be glad to give due credit.

If people have there own sites they are doing, please give me links to them so I can add them to the guild site and we can all see them (cough Kaz). I can also host files for people. Side note though, if you are using free hosting site (IE Geocities, Lycos) I will not link to them if they have pop-up advertising. Banner advertising is great and fine.
    Last edited by Xircon; 22-02-2005 at 21:45.