PC Gaming News
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Nali: Well, my parents are from China... does that count?
    I am called a banana though. Yellow in the outside, white in the inside. Now lets not think too much about a banana shall we?

Heres a song for ya!

We are, we are, we are, we are, we are the Engineers,
    We can, we can, we can, we can demolish 40 beers.
    So come, so come, so come, so come along with us,
    For we don't give a damn for any old man who don't give a damn about us.
    HEY!

PoG
    Nashville, Tennessee...yeah Country music capital of the world (am i proud of that..no..just wish more metal bands would stop by and show them whos boss!)

Good ol Miami, Florida
    but nothing ever happens here, and if something does i never know about it

Quote Originally Posted by Saffron
    Actually, the part of Canada where I'm from, I went to school on a dog sled!
    :eek:
    You are so lucky....
    its way too warm down here for that stuff...how very sad indeed. :/
    to say *nothing* happens down here is quite true though...then again, that kinda luck got me off clean when all those hurricanes hit. ^.^

I'm from the OC. If you don't watch the show, I'm from southern California just south of LA.

Average rain fall: 15 in
    Last 2 months: 30 in

Thank God the sun came out, I've never seen it rain sooo much.

Hmm, new guild members were posted. I wasn't on there :eek:. I guess people who got in were people who played with you guys in the last BWE. *Tear* I'll have to find you guys in March.

I live in Denver Colorado now just got here less than a month ago...sure is alot colder than Texas!!!!

Though I'm not really a member im still on the probation/voteing process. if you were to touch dead center of the United States you would probly touch my house (if that was posible).....i live in.......the one.....the only...KANSAS WAHOO!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Phaeax
    Where at in Hawaii? My family was stationed there twice, once at Wheeler AFB, once at Hickam AFB. The bastards left me in Indiana the second time...

We are in Waianae :) i know... Local!!!! :) Orthallon is stationed by Schofield. Which is right across the street from Wheeler. Its an island covered in bases. :)

Yes, it is all bases and Honolulu. They sure did cram a lot on that tiny little island.

...and I hope you've been appreciating the weather. It's been in the 30's and 40's here. ;)

Added: Oh, and in local speak, we were in Mililani and Aiea.
    Perhaps the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others...

A proud returning member of the Order of Dii
    Phaeax Of Dii (Tyrian Me/N) Alennia The Precise (Tyrian W/E) Arceloph The True (Tyrian Mo/P)
    Astraea The Swift (Canthan R/A) Sans Gravitas (Canthan Rt/N) Cryphaestus Dii (Elonian D/Me)
    Jenova Sans Seraph (Genesis E/D) Conjure Blame (PvP)

Another happy chappy from England *waves*

And don't even get me started about weather!

/lurks again