PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 347 123451151101 ... LastLast

Dii's own OT thread

It has been suggested over and over to make our own OT thread here. I just have been reluctant to do so.

So, now the OT thread is here. Rules, no religion discussion or politics and nothing GW related.

Cool

So, to start things off, lets be random. My stereo is hanging on my wall with like 8 batteries in it and its not working :'( ! The damn batteries are new and blah.

Also, sour candy is my new love.
    Last edited by Super Emo Man; 26-02-2005 at 19:29.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Emo Man
    So, to start things off, lets be random. My stereo is hanging on my wall with like 8 batteries in it and its not working :'( ! The damn batteries are new and blah.
    Have you thought about an AC adapter or using rechargeables? I only use rechargeables. I think they last longer and are not that more expensive.

Cool

Okay well i was thinking about what happened, and i may have justl eftm y stereo on for.. 3 days.. >_>. And i can't find any rechargeables, all regular batteries in these parts of town.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Emo Man
    Okay well i was thinking about what happened, and i may have justl eftm y stereo on for.. 3 days.. >_>. And i can't find any rechargeables, all regular batteries in these parts of town.
    Fry's I tell you, Fry's.

Quote Originally Posted by Xircon
    they last longer and are not that more expensive.
    Not only that but mine have survived the washing machine 3 times and still work in the mp3 like new :D
    On a side note, i've re-discovered why i stopped letting my cat near my clothes....my black tops are now ginger o_0

Raph/Zero

Fry's I tell you, Fry's
    In EST zone, Fry = food and nothing else. Best buy is what we use :)

Then again i dont know where Emo is from... i want to say Central?
    Spirits of War - a Guild Wars Guild.. Always looking for active and experienced PvP players, PM me for more info!
    Quote Originally Posted by God
    DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!
    Five Dollar Holler | Melee Warrior | Undead Behlial | Six Six Six Visions

Quote Originally Posted by raphiel20
    Not only that but mine have survived the washing machine 3 times and still work in the mp3 like new :D
    On a side note, i've re-discovered why i stopped letting my cat near my clothes....my black tops are now ginger o_0

Raph/Zero
    That was not the post I was expecting.

That was not the post I was expecting.
    well thought i'd follow emo's example and keep it random :lol: now, come join the gingerness or help me lose this winter coat :lol:

Raph/Zero
    Last edited by raphiel20; 26-02-2005 at 22:40.

Edit: IE messed up..duplicate postings...
    Last edited by raphiel20; 26-02-2005 at 22:40.