PC Gaming News
Page 149 of 347 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199249 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 3465
    Zero, I feel for you...I still have nightmeres of some Group Projects gone all wrong!! So many times my group partners would bail & try to use me for a free "A"...

Diab, I got your pm & tried to respond, but your in-box is full. Let me know when you have space for my response...

The thing that really miffed me Zim was I've already got the pass for that module, I got 100% on my solo coursework which was 40% of the final grade. I was doing this group thing for my friends in the group cause they didn't get full marks in the first piece.
    IGN: Zero Djinn
    Problem that needs immediate attention? IM me

Congrats Parker
    Valerya The Red (aka Nat) Member of Holy Order of Dwayna's KNights [HODK]
    Valerya Des Mort (N/W lvl20) ~8~Seishou Des Mort (Rt/Mo lvl20) ~8~ Natalya Of Moonshae (Me/E lvl20)
    Sajara Zephyrus (E/W lvl20) ~8~ Matahari Shan (A/R lvl20) ~8~ Valerya of Dii (PvP).
    Elena Thesperax (R/Me lvl20) ~8~ Mitsukai Thesperax (N/A lvl20) ~8~ Queen Sekhmet (W/R lvl20)

Ah yes, group projects. I had a particularly bad group in one of my classes. Basically I did all the work and they complained if "they" didn't get an A. Well I did very well on the individual course work, in fact so well that I could take a "0" on the last group project and still get an "A" in the class.

Those freeloaders were sure pissed off when they saw that grade! They probably should have checked up on how the "group" was doing Eh?

I even told the prof what I was doing...he thought it was great too!

Martian

Same boat that I'm in then martian ^_^ I got my test done earlier cause turns out it needed to be ocmpleted pretty early tomorrow morning...still it's all out the way now. Just gotta get up in time for the preview spend a good 30 mins or so on it, run to buy my game then come back to join you guys/gals again.

Cooling down from stress levels and tension headaches....and questioning if I should've eaten so late considering i want an early rise tomorrow...

Quote Originally Posted by Master Zimmy
    Diab, I got your pm & tried to respond, but your in-box is full. Let me know when you have space for my response...
    Ah, sorry about that. I guess a PM limit of 75 isn't enough after all.
    Box is clear now.

I can remember sending Xircon a PM at one time and, getting a message that his box was full. Since he had just gotten online; I figured his first order of business would be to check his PMs.

Naturally; I just clicked send again and, had a vision of his frustration as his PM box stayed full even as he attempted to empty it.

hey bowie sorry about jumping off on you like that, gotta run to the store. i might be on later though